This table was just what I wanted to match two barstools that I already had with metal legs. My barstools are grey metal so before I put this table together I painted it to match my barstools. It turned out perfect and looks like I bought it as a set. The table is sturdy and the glass is solid tempered glass. Overall, a very good value and just what I wanted!
It took me forever to put the table together. Taking it out of the packaging was frustrating. I had to vacuum afterwards. The screws did not match up with the holes so I had 3 extra screws. It seems very sturdy though. It looks great in my guest room. I did not buy the chairs but am thinking about it.
It is quite simple to build. It does take a little while though. I would suggest attaching the legs to the bottom ring first. Also, do not tighten the screws until all of them have been placed onto the body.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color resembled the picture
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. For the cost-it is a pretty sturdy table. It is dainty and fits perfectly in the kitchen nook. It is not for family dinner that is for sure; but is perfect for a cup of coffee while watching the birds.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description of the product was accurate
Great product, looks wonderful in our kitchen, very classy look however difficult to assemble
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Right on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate