Love the look of the table, but you get what you pay for. The table was a challenge to put together with the "XXXX-like" instructions and it seems that the pre-holed pieces don't align just right. The table top itself is very cheap, while my husband was attaching the base to the top one of the little wooden dowels/pegs went all the way through poking a hole through the table top! The wooden pegs went in too far to the pre-drilled holes so assembly was a pain! The drop leaves don't sit straight when propped up which i'm sure is a direct result from the pre-holed items not aligning. I ended up putting some stacked white felt on the pieces holding up the drop leaves so they are level with the rest of the table since I don't plan on putting down the leaves. Overall the table is cute and exactly as pictured, but the cheaply made pieces and the assembly process was not worth it. If you plan on using this table as your everyday dining table I'd save your money and buy a real wood table- especially if you have kids! I'm using the table as a desk in our office so I hope it holds up a little longer than it would if it was our dining table.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. compressed cheeply made fiberboard
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? measurements are correct
Arrived partially broken...took time to fix it....impossible to put together, once it was almost done the top didn't line up with the bottom, holes were drilled in the wrong places so the leaves on the sides won't stay up. awful product.
The table it BRIGHT WHITE and look very cheap. It can not be spruced up with baskets, a centerpiece or table linens. It is gong to be a hassel to return but knew immediately it was of poor quality.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It looks off white or cream in the picture and it is BRIGHT WHITE!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It is terrible. It is of poor quality and I would not suggest putting it together or you will not be able to return it.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? OK, you get what you pay for
This table was purchased for our kitchen. It is a great look for our current space but I would not buy it again. I do like the look of the table and you get what you pay for. However, putting it together was a nightmare and took much longer than anticipated. Many of the pre-drilled holes did not match up. I was most disappointed in the top of the table. It had dings and paint bubbles. I do like the finish on the table--which is great to wipe off--especially with young children. Had we not spent so much time putting it together, I would have probably returned it. However, I do like the look and it is fine for our current situation.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color matches perfectly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is fair.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
I bought this to replace a table my roommate took with her when she moved out. This one was much less expensive and a great value. Its the perfect table for a small space since it expands and had storage. The white is a very bright white which can be a little shocking but can be toned down with placements.
I was searching for a true WHITE round 48" kitchen table and came across this great buy on Overstock. Finding a 48" proved harder than I thought so it was either spend *** or go with this less expensive option. I'm so pleased with our decision. This is a great table for the price. It was a little tricky to put together, but the final product is well worth the time. I would recommend this table to anyone looking for a low cost round, true white kitchen table. We intend to use this with the leafs open, but it's nice to have the option to change the size and shape. Another great purchase from Overstock.
I love the table and it was easy to assemble. One of the legs was slightly damaged, but I didn't bother to return it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very
I love this table, it's perfect as a large side table in my small living room that can be pulled out to use as a dining room table if needed. Love the two storage shelves underneath; whatever I put on the top shelf is hidden by the leaves. Only drawback: it's not much fun to put together. Pilot holes didn't line up on the leaves; I should have redrilled them but I was lazy and now I'll probably have to take the hinges off and put them back on again later because I put in the screws in crooked trying to hit the pilot holes. Plus the directions are a joke; if you've put furniture together uses cam locks before, you can figure them out, but a lot of it is trial and error. It was worth the hassle, I love the table, but be prepared for a lot of annoyance.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It's white.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good construction, very good value for the low price
Took forever to put together and the top won't screw onto the base. I am not. Confident that this will last very long.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. top wont screw onto base.
This table broke the first time I used it. I guess you get what you pay for. Only $$$
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Not so great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? great but could have said the table was a laminate
Table was very difficult to assemble. Directions for assemble were not helpful and poorly written. Took a long time to put it together but once done,, I love it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Great
I bought this table for my kitchen. The base of the table is solidly made and has a very nice appearance and true to its description. The table top is a whole other issue. Its made of very cheap particle board, which when leaning ever so lightly on the fold-out leaves causes the screws to strip out of the underside of the table, which then causes the leaves to sag and droop and finally fall down completely. Then you have a table which the leaves are useless. I had a contractor friend secure pieces of wood underneath, securing them to the table top underneath, so that I can extend the leaves agai. Even that does not help the fact that the particle board strips away from the screws yet again. The design of this table with the extending leaves coupled with the cheap table top makes for a very bad combination. I would not recommend this table - am now plunking down more money for a more secure table that I don't have to be afraid of my family or friends putting a full plate or their elbows on.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? it is bright white
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very poor quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? the description of the product was not exactly as stated
EASE TO ASSEMBLE, JUST BE PATIENT AND TAKE TIME TO READ INSTRUCTIONS!IT WAS ANOTHER GREAT DECISION AND PURCHASE, GREAT QUALITY AND VALUE FOR THE MONEY,.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? COLOR JUST PERFECT, ELEGANT DESIGN.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. QUALITY IS GREAT,
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? DESCRIPTION VERY ACCURATE
This table is what I was looking for however, it's not quality work. If any water spills on the table it will bubble up. With having children it took only 1 weeks time to see "bubbbles". I still like the look of the table and the storage space underneath. However, from now on I will have to put a table cloth on when guest come over.
Like others have mentioned I ordered this table as the cheaper knock-off version for another well known mall store original. I can sum it all up by saying that you get what you pay for. Laminate over mdf. What little wood there was on this table was poorly sanded and painted. I own two side tables of the original mall store furniture and thought I could match them up with this table at one third of the price. Not a chance. Color is bright bright white, not the soft white in picture. The quality isn't there even knowing that it is china-made for even this discounted price. I've bought better furniture at the **** for this kind of money and painted it myself. Right out of the box the leaves were chipped. I'm working with customer service to receive replacement parts. I am not looking forward to trying to put this thing togetherwith the few instrucions included. Time and money are always of issue. If I didn't need a table sooner and if returns weren't so complicated I would save up and get the real mccoy at the mall store....
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? I expected more of an off white/cottage white
- How is the quality of the product? Not the absolute worst but not close to great. If it were seen in person not online I would not have purchased.
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? dimensions and overall look seem accurate
i was worried that the quality of this table was going to be too poor to use. i had almost convinced myself to buy the more expensive version for sale at the mall because I didn't want to end up with junk. But my husband put it together in an hour (he did have to read the directions) and it looks perfect. We put a table cloth on it and I love it and you couldn't tell the difference. And with the money I saved I can buy chairs and accessories to go on the shelves.
I love this table. I wanted the cottage feel, and this table is perfect. I put two natural colored baskets underneath on the shelves, and I am using natural oak colored chairs. It looks great! The table I was using was too large for the space in our eat-in kitchen, and this one is just right! I usually leave the drop leaves down until I need to use the whole table.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? The color was exactly as pictured.
- How is the quality of the product? The quality of this table is great. I found a table like it that was going to cost me 900.00, and this one just looks like it does!
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? The description was very accurate.
This is a good, utilitarian table. Not high-end by any means but I've had much worse looking and less sturdy tables to be sure. Love the two shelves for storage. Shelves are tall enough to hold 1/2 gallon glass jars. Do notice that the top is stained easily but will clean up with a good amount of elbow grease. No complaints, it's doing what we need it to and looks pretty good in the meantime.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- How is the quality of the product? Quality is decent.
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? yes