Love the look of the table, but you get what you pay for. The table was a challenge to put together with the "XXXX-like" instructions and it seems that the pre-holed pieces don't align just right. The table top itself is very cheap, while my husband was attaching the base to the top one of the little wooden dowels/pegs went all the way through poking a hole through the table top! The wooden pegs went in too far to the pre-drilled holes so assembly was a pain! The drop leaves don't sit straight when propped up which i'm sure is a direct result from the pre-holed items not aligning. I ended up putting some stacked white felt on the pieces holding up the drop leaves so they are level with the rest of the table since I don't plan on putting down the leaves. Overall the table is cute and exactly as pictured, but the cheaply made pieces and the assembly process was not worth it. If you plan on using this table as your everyday dining table I'd save your money and buy a real wood table- especially if you have kids! I'm using the table as a desk in our office so I hope it holds up a little longer than it would if it was our dining table.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. compressed cheeply made fiberboard
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? measurements are correct
Arrived partially broken...took time to fix it....impossible to put together, once it was almost done the top didn't line up with the bottom, holes were drilled in the wrong places so the leaves on the sides won't stay up. awful product.
The table it BRIGHT WHITE and look very cheap. It can not be spruced up with baskets, a centerpiece or table linens. It is gong to be a hassel to return but knew immediately it was of poor quality.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It looks off white or cream in the picture and it is BRIGHT WHITE!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It is terrible. It is of poor quality and I would not suggest putting it together or you will not be able to return it.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? OK, you get what you pay for
This table was purchased for our kitchen. It is a great look for our current space but I would not buy it again. I do like the look of the table and you get what you pay for. However, putting it together was a nightmare and took much longer than anticipated. Many of the pre-drilled holes did not match up. I was most disappointed in the top of the table. It had dings and paint bubbles. I do like the finish on the table--which is great to wipe off--especially with young children. Had we not spent so much time putting it together, I would have probably returned it. However, I do like the look and it is fine for our current situation.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color matches perfectly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is fair.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
I have a small apartment and I knew that I wanted the flexibility of having a table that I could keep just for myself most of the time but expand when I needed to for company. This is the perfect table. I bought some baskets to hold items on the shelves beneath it. This table fits up to six comfortably for a game night but is probably better suited to four. It's a big pain to put together yourself and the glue they give you is really messy too. It arrived in two boxes with a lot of styrofoam as well so take that into consideration.
Love how this looks in my kitchen, fits perfect with room to grow when company comes. I added 2 chairs and a bench. Had 2 minor flaws, one hole was not drilled all the way through, but easy to work around. The other probably happened during shipment a small chip on table.
I love the look and size of this table. It fits perfectly in the corner of my kitchen. I also lack storage in my kitchen so the shelves provide storage with baskets for dish towels and soda bottles etc. I also have some pretty over-sized bowls on the shelves. The drop leaves do not feel real sturdy when up so if you have some heavy elbow "leaners" like my husband and son make sure they don't sit at the drop leave sides!! I will say this is almost an exact replica of a ***** ****** table that I love but it was too big and too expensive for my kitchen. So I was thrilled at the price and to find it at Overstock.com!! And it is pure white which I also love!
I've wanted this table for a long time, but didn't have a need for it. When I finally got rid of the wicker in my sunroom, I justified buying it. I like the fact that it has a double drop leaves. I paid attention to the measurements, but it is larger than I anticipated with the leaves down. The quality isn't heirloom so I'm not sure how it would hold up with everyday use. It will mostly be used for looks in my sunroom. It took my husband about an hour to assemble it. It was arrived less assembled than I expected. The boxes it arrived in was pretty beat up so I was afraid it may be damaged, it wasn't. Looks cute.
I bought this to replace a table my roommate took with her when she moved out. This one was much less expensive and a great value. Its the perfect table for a small space since it expands and had storage. The white is a very bright white which can be a little shocking but can be toned down with placements.
I was searching for a true WHITE round 48" kitchen table and came across this great buy on Overstock. Finding a 48" proved harder than I thought so it was either spend *** or go with this less expensive option. I'm so pleased with our decision. This is a great table for the price. It was a little tricky to put together, but the final product is well worth the time. I would recommend this table to anyone looking for a low cost round, true white kitchen table. We intend to use this with the leafs open, but it's nice to have the option to change the size and shape. Another great purchase from Overstock.
I love the table and it was easy to assemble. One of the legs was slightly damaged, but I didn't bother to return it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very
I love this table, it's perfect as a large side table in my small living room that can be pulled out to use as a dining room table if needed. Love the two storage shelves underneath; whatever I put on the top shelf is hidden by the leaves. Only drawback: it's not much fun to put together. Pilot holes didn't line up on the leaves; I should have redrilled them but I was lazy and now I'll probably have to take the hinges off and put them back on again later because I put in the screws in crooked trying to hit the pilot holes. Plus the directions are a joke; if you've put furniture together uses cam locks before, you can figure them out, but a lot of it is trial and error. It was worth the hassle, I love the table, but be prepared for a lot of annoyance.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It's white.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good construction, very good value for the low price
Took forever to put together and the top won't screw onto the base. I am not. Confident that this will last very long.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. top wont screw onto base.
This table broke the first time I used it. I guess you get what you pay for. Only $$$
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Not so great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? great but could have said the table was a laminate
Table was very difficult to assemble. Directions for assemble were not helpful and poorly written. Took a long time to put it together but once done,, I love it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Great
I bought this table for my kitchen. The base of the table is solidly made and has a very nice appearance and true to its description. The table top is a whole other issue. Its made of very cheap particle board, which when leaning ever so lightly on the fold-out leaves causes the screws to strip out of the underside of the table, which then causes the leaves to sag and droop and finally fall down completely. Then you have a table which the leaves are useless. I had a contractor friend secure pieces of wood underneath, securing them to the table top underneath, so that I can extend the leaves agai. Even that does not help the fact that the particle board strips away from the screws yet again. The design of this table with the extending leaves coupled with the cheap table top makes for a very bad combination. I would not recommend this table - am now plunking down more money for a more secure table that I don't have to be afraid of my family or friends putting a full plate or their elbows on.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? it is bright white
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very poor quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? the description of the product was not exactly as stated