We recently moved and had to downsize, so I purchased this desk for my computer. My hubby was able to assemble it easily. There is space for the desktop computer and I can put my printer on the lower shelf. It is solid and good deal for the price!
This desk is a great value $** ain't gonna buy solid maple or even pine wood. That clarified I bought this desk for a small room and it fits and functions perfectly.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Not too bad
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Functional, and pretty sturdy
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Pretty Accurate
I bought 2 of these for our community building computer room. I didn't expect top shelf quality for $$. They are well made and I believe they will last many years in the environment that they are used. As others have mentioned, the instructions are less than adequate. In particular, it fails to mention that each keyboard slide (2) needs to be taken apart and attached to its appropriate piece. And it takes a good pull to get them apart. Picture instructions don't cut it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? GOOD
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. GOOD QUALITY FOR THE MONEY.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? GOOD DESCRIPTION.
I love this desk. I am using it as a roll away desk to my second computer. Works great that way. The only negative thing I have to say about the desk is the instructions...there really aren't any instructions. There are photos of putting it together, but no instructions, so you have to really look closely at the pictures which aren't very clear. That is where the improvement needs to be made. Otherwise I highly recommend this desk and hope you are a person who can figure things out easily.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? very close in color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. quality is great for the price
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? the description of this desk was very accurate and that's why I bought it
I ordered this desk because I work from home. I Like the desk. its very sturdy and it took half an hour to put together. The keyboard drawer was the most difficult. Other than that fast shipping! Thanks Overstock. I will be ordering more things soon!
I appreciated comments from other reviewers saying that the drawer slides needed to be separated in order to install. The picture instructions were not clear for this part of the construction. The rest of the construction was straightforward, however, and I was able to do it without assistance. It is an amazing computer table for a very reasonable price!
Bought 6 months ago: Assembly was OK. The price was low but it was on sale. It was a lot less sturdy than anticipated. We've been avoiding using it or been very gentle when using it. Also, we couldn't omit the bottom shelf, which is annoyingly in the way for our feet and pushing in the chair. Using a laptop, we didn't use the keyboard shelf; however, the bearings fell all over the floor when pulling it out last week. Use your money towards something of better quality. It's not worth buying.