I bought this table to use as a counter-height desk. It was the best price that I could find for a counter-height table, and great quality. The bevel on the corners is really nice. Some people mentioned having issues with assembly. Mine came with instructions, but they were tucked away pretty well. It was really easy, but in case yours doesn't have instructions, the split washer goes between the flat washer and the bolt. Tighten it down so the split washer almost flattens, but not completely. This slightly digs into the washer and the bolt to keep them from unscrewing. Hope that helps!
Great value for the product. Looks nice and is pretty stury. Defiitely recommend to others
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Excellent
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very sturdy and more than I expected for the money
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very good
This table was on sale and apparently that's the reason I can't return it (?) but I really wish I could. It's a sturdy table and looks like it will be easy to put together, but the finish is very strange--almost looks like a very thin laminate fake printed "oak" surface--doesn't look like real wood at all. The top surface is smooth, but is pieced together--so the table looks cheap.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. solid, easy to put together; strange wood grain
I was pretty unhappy when I first receivied this table. The finish of the real table is not like the picture shown, it is a much more yellow/orange color, with not nearly as much character of wood grain, distressing, etc that's shown. I also went through the trouble of contacting customer service to question them about whether or not it was actually a solid wood table, the description says the material is wood, but I still wanted to make sure. She checked the manufacturing specs and it said solid pine with an oak finish. However when I opened the box, there was a sticker right on the bottom of the table top that said "wood composite" I was very unhappy considering I purchased the table for the sole reason of the finish and it being solid wood.... also one of the legs was defected and wouldn't bolt onto the table top correctly. But I contacted customer service and they were wonderful about responding to my concerns. I didn't want to go through the hassle of returning this table, so they overnighted a new table leg free of charge to me, and even refunded part of my purchase price due to the fact that I was given specific wrong information when asked. At the end of the day I'm still satisfied with it, it meets my needs and I'll probably just end up refinishing it myself later on since I despise that yellow/orange wood look.
The table arrived with a little nick on the edge, but it just adds charm to the table. I ordered the table for the alcove off the kitchen & it fits perfectly. I already had the chairs, so I had to match the wood, which proved difficult, because apparently DARK wood is "in"...I was very happy to find this table...it's the perfect height & size for 4 people.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. is it top of the line?...no, but for the price, I wasn't expecting perfection...it's perfect for my needs
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? perfect
what a great little bar table! just what i was looking for in my kitchen. tall enough to double as counter space. its made of 'rubber' wood--uh, does tht mean it is made of rubber? its a material i am not heretofore familiar with...anyway, easy to put together, just attach the 4 legs and voila! a little bit of black lining pain has smudged onto the table but i can deal with that.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. 89%
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? fine
The table also has a nice feature on the corners which are angled in such a way that keep you from being jabbed by them if you walk into the corner.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. A nice light weight table for my small kitchen area
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
Very nice table. I bought four of them. They are very high quality and should hold up for a long time.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Perfect
I was looking for a table that was counter-height, at least 30x30 or larger, and had a light finish. This is the only one that fit my criteria. It is made of solid wood and has a smooth finish on the table top and legs. It seems to be at least somewhat resistant to water thus far. For such a high table, it is sufficiently heavy and sturdy. It will wobble a bit if you shake it, but that is expected. My only complaint is that the the table top has some kind of black mark all along its edges, sort of like someone took a pen and drew a line all the way around. But overall, it is a good value for the amount I paid.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
Great product. Fast delivery. Easy to assemble. Highly recommended.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Excellent.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very high.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Perfect.
This table is well made and easy to put together. We were looking for a square table that was bigger than other standard 30 x 30 tables. I had read other reviews that mentioned the height, so I carefully shortened the legs to a standard height before I assembled it. The finish looked great when we first started using it, but our toddler has already put a few small scratches in it from a metal toy. Overall, a solid table for pretty cheap.
...make sure you REALLY understand the dimensions before you buy. This table is HUGE. The photo deceived me before purchase. Otherwise, the wood is nice for a table of this price range, and it had no marks or blemishes. Unfortunately, the installation is kind of a pain, as there are several long screws which must be installed with a small (included) hex wrench. The location of the installation holes inhibit full turns of the wrench, so you must make dozens of partial turns, which can make your wrist tired.
I guess I should have taken a closer look at the dimensions, as I had no idea that this table was so tall. It would help if it were pictured with bar stools, as that is the height of seating it requires. Also the quality was only fair, as one of the wooden corner supports cracked when I tightened the nut/bolt to attach a leg.
I needed a high table to go with two bar chairs that I had sitting at a counter in my previous apartment. This table is great quality and it was so so so easy to put together! I love the rounded corners, it gives the table a nice, smooth feel. Definitely very happy!
I love the table! I had bought 4 swivel stools before I had moved and then moved elsewhere so I didn't know how to use them. I bought the table which matched perfectly and use it as a breakfast bar in our living room. It is very sturdy, easy to put together, and came very quickly after ordering.