I ordered two of these recliner because of the "PRICE' and they were small enough to fit in my living area. As the saying go's.....You get what you pay for. They are small but you do fit in them. The fabric "Pleather" will not hold up to any animals jumping on them. First day cat jump into the seat ......HOLES IN FABRIC!....ouch! They only recline half way. You can push them back to a full recline but you MUST keep your body pushing back to stay that way.... not so good to relax that way. To much trouble to return, So live and learn..
I bought 2 of these recliners for my living room based on the prior review. All I can say about that is that the husband referred to must be 4 feet tall if he falls asleep in this chair. I assembled them in about 5 minutes, then stood back and laughed. It looked like dollhouse furniture. I decided that rather than boxing them back up and trying to return them I carried them, 1 in each arm, to my son's room where he and his friends use them when they play video games. For this purpose they are very good and of good quality, hence the '3' rating, but these are not for adults. But, if you are looking for recliners for children to use, these are quite good.
I'm having shoulder surgery in 10 days and was told I'd sleep better in a recliner. We don't have a lot of room, so this recliner sounded perfect. Size-wize, it's great. Otherwise, it's flimsy, cardboard like and made to last a very short time. Next to my leather (not terribly expensive, but solid) sofa, it looks cheap. The directions for assembling the back were a joke (poorly translated and poor-quality figures). I predict I'll sleep in it for some weeks then move it to an out-of-the-way location until we can afford a real recliner. Save your money. Find something on Craigslist or wait until you can get a solid chair.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Beyond flimsy. I can't let my kids sit in it or it will be broken in a week
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Reasonable
Love the chair, with two caveats: a little small and reclines deeply enough to make it a non-ideal corner chair. At 75 inches the chair is just a little small for me, and my most comfortable recline position forces me to keep the chair further out from the wall than I'd like (but I didn't like the prices on wall-hugger options). Sometimes won't hold the recline position but pulling up one leg changes the center of gravity enough to compensate. Good bang for the buck.
It is a great recliner. It is a well made and easy to assemble. It took me minutes to assemble after reading the assembly instruction. The assembly instruction is very clear. The design is beautiful and simple. Love the color. Best of all, it is a very comfortable and cheap. Definitely is a good buy for the money, quality, style and design!!!
The chair looks nice enough but it has several drawbacks. I am a small person so the chair is okay for me but anyone of average or above would find it awkward. It's not very comfortable on the tailbone after only a few minutes of sitting. Assembling the back took some doing to line up the fittings and one arm wobbles terribly. This is my second disappointing chair from Overstock and I won't buy anymore from here. The towels are great though.
After seeing a few mixed reviews, I was somewhat hesitant to purchase this recliner, but for the price, I decided to give it a try. I was very pleasantly surprised when it arrived. It comes in 2 pieces, but takes only seconds to assemble; once put together it was very solid. It's definitely a smaller-scale recliner, but I needed something to fit in a small space, so the size is perfect. Some stated that this chair would not be good for a tall person, but I'm 6'1" and found it to be quite comfortable. The color was lighter than I was hoping for, but for $10 worth of vinyl dye and one afternoon's effort, the color is nearly a perfect match with the sofa now. I'm very pleased with this purchase. If the back were just slightly taller, I would have rated this a 5.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? A little lighter than expected
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Pretty solid, looks good, works very well
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
Great small recliner. I bought it to use as a desk chair that could be reclined at that desk, and it works perfectly for that function as it is shirt enough to easily fit under most desks I think. It comes that casters to help it slide across carpet if needed. I didn't have much problem keeping it reclined, but I'm short (5'1), so that probably helped because my feet and legs weren't hanging off the end of the footrest to weigh that end down and keep it from staying reclined. I like the side pocket also.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? similar- a little darker with a slight maroon tone
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality- i knew it wasn't real leather before i bought it, so it was exactly as expected
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
I ordered 2 of these, and they are small. Small enough that I would return them if it weren't for the cost of return shipping. The top of the recliner is at my shoulder blades, and looking at it in the living room it looks like it was designed for a child. The arm rests barely crest over the bulk of my thighs, and the width is just barely enough to sit in without my hips touching the arm rests. Construction feels somewhat cheap, it has a good amount of sway to it and I am afraid that if I wiggle around too much I will break it. The pleather material feels as if I might rip it with my toe nails if I'm not careful. Functionality is ok, but you can't recline without raising the foot rest. Good points, though it is small and wiggly, it does feel comfortable.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was a good match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Feels cheap
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? fair, but the picture makes the recliner look bigger than it really is
Chair was just what I had hoped for. It is solid and sturdy as well as comfortable. Set up and install could not be any easier. We are very pleased w/our purchase and the price was very reasonable.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? color was as represented
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. As expected
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very
comfortable and inexpensive. Very easy to clean. The compact size is perfect for the small room.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? the actual color has more of a deep purple tint
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It is as described
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
I bough this Recliner for my husband as an Anniversary gift I gave it to him on 4/4 and by 4/6 the REcliner broke the leg gave in. The back of the recliner was not soported by any screws so it was always loose. Do not buy this Recliner it was a wast of money and time.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? No
- How is the quality of the product? Poor
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? No
Purchased this recliner due to having to keep legs elevated most of the time. It's easy to assemble,however it's very small and low to the floor. It also does'nt fully recline all the way(more of a sit-up position)w/legs slightly elevated. It would have been more trouble to send back, so I kept it for now.I will be getting a full sized recliner from "furniture store" later on.It looks good and stylish and the price was right ,if your on a budget.
This is a wonderful chair. Very sleek and easy to put together. My only complaint is that the recliner part is too short for my husband's long legs but I couldn't tell that when I bought it but he has gotten use to it and sits on it all the time. Thank you too for the speedy delivery.
While the product looked good upon arrival it only took 2 days after sitting in the chair that we noticed the seat cushion sagging. A chair typically has springs and or wooden design beneath the cushion and this product clearly does not. Waiting it out for a bit to see if the sagging continues before we return the product to Overstock.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was pretty close to site
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poorly designed the seat cushion sags when you sit on it and does not return to normal design
had to replace on old recliner and love seat and decided to go with three recliners to stop fighting with the the kids over the recliner. this became my recliner and the kids stay out of it. very comfortable
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? true to ad