This left the manufacturer poorly touched up with some kind of goo. The pre*drilled holes for the faucet were off center. Overstock rectified the problem but I had already waited 3 or 4 weeks for delivery. The manufacturer knew when they shipped that sink that there was a problem and then it became my problem and ultimately O's . Shame on them.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. poor quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? godd
Beautiful. Absolutely no complaints. One thing to note - the sink drains on the back right of the basin so the drain pipe below isn't centered. It definitely isn't a big deal but you made need to do a small amount of plumbing work. It is a gorgeous piece. I installed Delta's Vero widespread faucet to go with it....great match.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very very close. The travertine top was a tiny bit darker than in the pic, but that can be expected given that it is natural stone. The base is exactly as pictured.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Looks great. Drawers aren't dovetailed or anything but they glide smoothly and seem sturdy. No assembly required at all.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
Packing was very well done and protected. Quality of product is 1st class. Drawers are smooth self closing, but they are a bit hard to pull out past the self closing mechanism. Hopefully after more use they will free up a little. But I am very happy with my purchase. The drain and and sink are very cool, I have never seen anything like it before.
I was quite nervous purchasing such an expensive and heavy/bulky piece (what if I had issues returning it?) on-line but I took the chance. I am so glad I did. It really is a beautiful piece and everyone loves it - even my teenager's friends comment. Funny! When I was picking out all my bathroom tile the salesman saw the picture and asked where I got it and how much it was. He couldn't believe it - he said they would have charged me that much just for the slab of travertine.
This is a beautiful piece. I looked for months and a similar product at my local bath fixture store was twice the price. The drawers slide smoothly and I get tons of compliments on this vanity. The travertine is easy to maintain and the cabinet base has a great color and finish.
We built a home and bought this for our main bathroom. This is a quality piece. I love the travertine sink and the drawers. It is sturdy and had enhancing sealer on it already. It gets so many compliments. The builder and plumber installed it but they didn't say they had any issues. The only thing they may be an issue is if you have small children. The vanity is a little high. We could have trimmed the legs easily but opted not to as we have no kids.
This sink is stunning and is a conversation piece. It exceeded our expectation. If you are considering it, you can't go wrong.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurately pictured.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Looks and feels very high end. It is a great conversation piece. We decided to not some additional tiling in the bathroom because it's just not needed now.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate description.
Have not used this yet but. This is going in our new house. Came packaged very well Overall a beautiful vanity! Very happy with my purchuse. Can not wait to see it installed.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very nice
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Perfect
I bought this for a remodel project and I love it. It went in the primary main level bathroom and we get comments on it constantly. There is limited counter space so I would advise planning a medicine cabinet or additional storage if it's to be your personal sink. The only complaint I have is that the long drawer under the sink basin is a little flimsy but overall, I would buy this piece again in a blink. We tiled the shower in a coordinating travertine and it really does look like a pretty high end bathroom.
I never have ordered from overstock before so I was a little nervous to buy something so big and expensive but it came packaged incredibly well without a scratch on it!!! I am very pleased!!!! It's a beautiful vanity!!! The only reason my screen name is "jeeze" is because I tried about 20 others and it kept saying already in use! That would be my only complaint. Ha Ha
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? looks exactly like it did on line
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The sink top is fabulous!!!!! The wood isn't TOP quality but is beautiful!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? They said the top drawer didn't open and it does!
Looks great and feels very solid. As I was hoping for
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Looks very nice and fits the area great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? perfect
Oh my goodness, I love, love, love, this vanity. It's very beautiful and ultra modern. The sets taller so their is no need to bend over while washing your hands. This is definitely a back saver. I ordered the Delta Vero faucet to go with the vanity and it made a great combination. I told my husband if we ever move then the vanity would have to go with us. This is a purchase you will not regret. Thanks again, Overstock.
I'm loving this vanity. The travertine top alone looks like a $$$$ piece! I chose to get this instead of custom cabinets in a higher end home, because that top can't be beat! 2 things to note when you're purchasing: 1) We haven't gotten to use this yet (still in construction phase), but I don't think there's a way to close off the drain - like if you're putting in contacts or cleaning expensive jewelry, or shaving and like water in the sink. I could be wrong, since we haven't used it yet. But just a heads up. 2) The drain is on the right side (necessary to properly drain water in these ramp sinks). We had planned on chrome piping below so it would look nice. But because it needed to bend over to the center of the wall where the plumbing rough-ins were, we had to go with the PVC. And the cabinet maker is putting a false back underneath to cover the PVC piping. If you plan ahead, you could move the rough-in to the right for the drain and use the chrome pipes. But our plumbing contractor didn't offer that option, so we went the false back instead....
the reviews on overstock. This is for our second home which is out of state- when I ordered I was concerned about the shipping time- 1-4 weeks- thanks OS for getting it out to me so quickly! What a beautiful piece that truly upgraded our new bath!!
We ordered 2 of them for our master bath for a remodel and they are amazing! They look great, arrived on time, and with no damage. They make the space look very elegant. Only suggestion to Silkroad would be to offer some type of cover for the water and drain lines, we'll need to figure out how to cover those ourselves and I would have paid more to have a solution that I didn't have to think about.