The unit seems well built and will definitely be a "wow" factor for the master bath. The only thing I am somewhat disappointed about is the color. It is much darker than pictured -- way darker. It matches my dark antique mahogany dresser better than my brown cherry furniture. I do know that photographing any wood product is tricky, as camera flash or room lighting almost always makes furniture appear lighter -- just be aware it is a very dark vanity.
While this is a nice piece of furniture, be aware it DOES NOT COME WITH A BACKSPLASH, and none can be ordered. This make it's usefulness as a vanity limited. The vendor is not helpful. This is probably why it is available at a discount!
Almost done with my tiling...should be installed by Friday...can't wait
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Is as the picture shows
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Perfect
Really beautiful piece of furniture and a great price! The only drawback is the tavertine top scratches. Not even sure what we did but there are 3 scratches on in. Be sure when you order to get measurement on height of shelf. Our water connection is the same height so we had to cut the shelf. It looks fine and you don't really notice but something to be aware of. Also, everything is in one piece so it's extremely heavy. Make sure you have strong backs to get it moved. And one final bit of info-again not a deal breaker but be aware of the distance between sinks on old and new. For instance, our old sinks were closer together these are farther apart. So, our light fixtures are no longer centered over the sinks.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very nice, well made.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good but more information would be nice!