We did encounter a couple of hiccups however the end result was worth the wait. We had to return the first one we ordered due to it being damaged, not by the shipping company. It was flawed (chunk of wood missing and cracked drawer) before it was even shipped out. Would recommend better quality control before shipping items out. Customer service was amazing in getting my request in for a replacement and they did so very quickly. We were able to track the replacement to our city however the 3rd party delivery company held onto our item for 13 days before delivering it to us. We had called customer service at Overstock a few times (3) and were finally able to get the phone number for the 3rd party deliverer so that we could actually set up a time to have our vanity delivered. I believe if it was not for our persistance we probably would never have received it. The actual vanity and the marble top are absolutely gorgeous. The description of the item was perfect. It is put together very well and is quite heavy. We can't wait to get installed into our newly remodeled master bath to use.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It looks just like it did in the picture
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very sturdy, very heavy.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
It came today and it was packaged very well. It looks exactly like it did in picture. It isn't all wood but I knew what I was getting so I am very pleased. The draws and doors work well and it seems to be made very well.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? exact