It is great vanity and my wife & I love it. The only thing missing from it is backsplash that does not come with it and if you putting this in bathrooms you need a black splash to prevent water from going down... Otherwise nice piece, great looking, travertine is a great top makes it look rich, carvings and wood is nice, the shelving is rock solid as well. Definitely recommend it to my friends...
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Looks exactly the same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Solid, well done, tightly packed,
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Quite accurate
The vanity itself is beautiful. When I removed it from the packaging I was impressed With the looks of it. After closer inspection, I realized how cheaply made it is. There are areas on the vanity where I can see finishing nails from the inside protruding through, not breaking through the wood, but giving the appearance of many bumps under the finish. And I'm not sure why I referred to this as wood. After the first day in the bathroom my shoe kicked the corner (rubber sole) and the first chip of the finish came off revealing the light colored pressed wood underneath. It's been installed for two weeks and I have about six noticeable chips so far. I guess I'll have to color them in with a brown magic marker so they blend. The vanity is beautiful, but cheaply made. I knew I was taking that chance when I saw the cost. If you need something lower in cost that can boost the value of your home, then this s the way to go, but I don't suggest it for long term with the way the finish chips away with barely any contact.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Almost exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor
This vanity would have cost me twice as much in any of the home improvement stores in our area. The vanity arrived on time and in excellent condition. The shipping company called me the day before to schedule a delivery time. When the van arrived the delivery men carried the vanity into the house and placed it in the master bedroom. They were courteous and professional. The vanity was better than the pictures and fits perfectly in my small master bathroom. Once again Overstock has exceeded my expectation.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? excellent
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? exellent
First time ordering off Overstock.com but they were the only company I could find that had this particular vanity in stock and ready to ship as well as the absolute best price ($$$). Ordering was simple except for my stupid credit card that saw the large online purchase and wouldnt allow it until I called them and verified it was actually me using it. Understandable in these days, and not Overstocks fault, but nonetheless, annoying. Anyway, received item after about 2 weeks and exact delivery date and time was established by the shipping company they used which was also very professional. The shipping company would not wait for me to unpack the item to inspect for any damage, so I noted it on the slip and took a ton of pictures of the item boxed up after arriving and throughout the unpacking process just to cover my a** just in case. Luckily the vanity had zero damage on it and was just as lovely as I was hoping for. Finish is pretty nice for a more manufactured type item. All the drawers opened and closed well, and the granite was very nice. The only tiny thing I will note here (and I mean really tiny) is that the front edge of the granite where it had been carved using a router was a little bit wavy when viewed down the edge. Worth mentioning, but keeping things in perspective, this was really being nit picky. Haven't finished changing the plumbing to accommodate the double sink yet, but mocked it up in our bathroom and I can tell it is going to look great when completed. All in all, It was a great purchase, i am very pleased with the item and would buy another if i had use for two. As for Overstock, things went so smooth and effortless all i can say is they were great. If I had a problem with my item I might have got a chance to see how good or bad their customer service was, but fortunately everything went so smooth, all i can say is that I am very pleased with every aspect of this transaction.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very Close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is very nice considering these are not one off custom pieces. There are a few minor things one could complain about if you were being insanely picky, but all things considered, I think the vanity is extremely nice.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate