I ordered two DIFFERENT plants but received two of these instead-- i.e., the very fake looking 44-inch philodendron. Please think about this purchase CAREFULLY!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It was green...end of story
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. From a distance and without my glasses, the plant looked somewhat real...up close, it was as fake as could be
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The plant was green, so the site description was accurate
I have to say, I was disapointed when it arrived, I noticed that the top wasn't fully covered with the plant, the pieces of the plant were stuck in the foam but not very well, I had to bring up the vines in order to cover the top and make it look fuller, I did hang it up high so you couldn't see it, and people didn't know it wasn't real. I'm planning to buy more of the artificial plants I hope they look as good as the pictures.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The dolor was okay
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It's very flimsy, you can see where the plant was stuck in the foam which it didn't cover the whole pot.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? I probably wouldn't have ordered this if I knew that it wasn't as full on the top as I thought
The plant was very sparse. Yes, the long tendrils are pretty, but the pot is small and not very aesthetically pleasing. I actually had to buy another, cheaper, faux plant to add some density to the pot; to make the overall plant look fuller. I also changed-out the hanging chain, as it was a chincy plastic. I ended up using the hanging chain that came with the cheaper faux plant I had purchased. Overall, I was very disappointed with this item. For over $**, I expected a little more. I should not have had to "doctor it up."
For the price, I was surprised to find four "branches" broken off and a cheap-looking plastic hanger bent out of shape from being in the box so long---maybe I should have set it out in the sun to warm up. The plant itself looks nice, and will look even nicer once I find the right glue to re-attach the broken stems.
Nice plant, but it can't be bent down on the top; this leaves the plant standing very high on the shelf I have it on. It looks great, with the wonderful draping leaves, but I'm a bit disappointed that it does look fake because of the height of the stems coming out of the pot.
These did not take long to arrange at all and are beautiful hanging in my windows. I ordered two of them - one for my bedroom and one for the dining room. A true outline of the plant whether the sun is shining or not and you can't tell until you get right on top of them that they are faux. If I had a larger home I would order more but I like a variety. I have several faux plants in my home and these fit right in.