I was extremely shocked when I opened the box. It looked SO REAL. I put it in my solarium & everyone has been commenting/complimenting it, then they touch. They cannot believe that it's not real :-)
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exactly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Exceptional quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Exactly
I really like this Bonsai Plant, it is very life like. The coloring is great and the details in the flowers blossoms, branch and roots really are done well. It is not silk, however. When ordering I thought the base might not look right, but it works. Again very nice...
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? matched
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The "silk" is misleading, it is not silk at all.
TOOK THIS TO WORK AND EVERYONE THOUGHT IT WAS REAL THEY COULDN'T BELIEVE IT WAS FAKE BUY THIS YOU WON'T REGRET IT
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? EXACTLY
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. EXACTLY
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? EXACTLY
I was skeptical when I read the reviews regarding this "silk" plant. I love the natural aspect that live plants bring to the indoors, and I have over 30 plants, including 3 bonsai's, throughout my home. I am a tough critic when it comes to "fake" plants and I would never consider putting the vast majority of the silk plants I see anywhere in my home. I was looking for something extra special in a room that does not get much natural light so I knew a live plant would not do. The room has blue walls with mainly neutral color bedding (ivory and taupe) with accents of pink, green and yellow in the wall décor (the same colors that are in the blossoms of the bonsai). This piece looks absolutely stunning in there. The blossoms feel more plastic-like than silk, but don't let that dissuade you. Some of the blossoms are saturated in color while others are only a very like pink (the difference in hues adds to the realistic look of the blossoms). The trunk, branches, and roots also look very life-like due to their depth and texture (lots of rough bumps, nodules and veining, just like real wood). Even the dirt has a very realistic look to it. The only negative thing I would say about the plant is that the container/pot the bonsai sits in is plastic instead of ceramic (but you can't tell unless you actually pick up the plant). Regardless, it is still a beautiful piece, and I would highly recommend it.