By the looks in the picture I thought these would have been more solid. They are actually a bit see-through. I was hoping they'd be lined and would really block out the light, but they have some sheer-ness to them. They are very pretty curtains though and they were for our guest room, so we'll be keeping them, we don't want our guests sleeping all day anyway.
I love the texture of the drapes or curtains since i consider curtains as unlined window covers. They are gorgeous and literally came out of the package onto the rods (i prepared with new 1 1/2 inch rods and fancy finials) the curtains had pockets sufficiently roomy to fit. Yeah!! No ironing. But since they were very, very thin i had to improvise a lining which i did using twin bed sheets. Perfect. My only other question was color. The ones i received matched my room wonderfully, but i had ordered 'champagne' pictured as pale, slightly ash in color. Lucky for me these - deep, buttery colored fabric - matched my room fine and i didn't need to return them. Happy day. Love them, but it was funny how it all worked out.
We are using these drapes in our dining room to border our wood blinds. They are beautiful and look expensive. The are somewhat sheer so I would not recommend them if you are looking for something room darkening. I highly recommend these drapes, especially considering their great price.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
I bought these to put in the doorway between the family room and the kitchen and they are perfect. There is a little difference between the front and the back but it is not very obvious. The taffeta and pintuck is very nice. I will buy these again.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
My only wish is that these came in more colors...a coral would be beautiful!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color on the site matched the actual color...the cream is stunning in person!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very nice fabric, with lots of quality!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The sites description was spot on.
Great panel made in the USA! Very elegant but casual for the decor...
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? High quality
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? panels were better than how described
Love the curtains. They are thin so they block some sunlight but do not make my room feel dark.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- How is the quality of the product? material is thin, but I did not want a thick curtain so it fits my needs
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? yes
Absoulutely Beautiful curtain panels! I was amazed that the color swatches from ordering online was actually what I recieved. The curtains are of high quality material and has a rich sheen to them that I didn't expect but so happy to have. Even without lining on them, they really darken the room which helps with keeping the heat from the sun from warming the room and making the airconditioner work harder. I definately recommend for anyone to consider these curtains for their home. You won't be sorry.
I biffed my order and originally only ordered one panel instead of two- went ahead and ordered the second one after falling in love....I LOVE the color and the texture of the drapes...good quality material and suits the color of my walls perfectly. HOWEVER- the panels are about an inch off in difference. They are hung and level...just one panel is longer than the other. This isn't a problem because I have a couch covering one of the panels- but still...you want product that is of good quality. The price is okay (not GREAT) for the product you get.
Got these curtains in white last week and they are wonderful, husband loved them too! they are not very thick but still allow just enough sunlight during the day. I was looking for something with texture for my windows so these were perfect....i do think they were a little too pricey though.
I just received my curtains, I bought two butter color and five sage color. I think these curtains are beautiful. They are not cheap looking at all?! They are not sheer but some light gets thru but you cannot see thru them they are private. I thought the fabric was a nice strong quality don't understand people saying it wasn't. I am glad I ordered these curtains and didn't pay attention to the negative comments, they are totally false. I didn't really see any threads all over the place either, what tiny threads were there I couldn't even notice, after all the design is pintuck it should be expected. I am completely satisfied with my curtains. They will make great spring/summer curtains. Georgeous!!!!!!!