This luxurious 108-inch curtain panel will add distinction to any room. These taffeta window treatments showcase a stylish all-over pintuck pattern. Available in many colors, these shire rod curtain panels are the perfect addition to any home decor....more
Give your windows a sophisticated look with this stylish taffeta curtain panel with pin-tuck detailing. The panel is available in a variety of colors that range from bold to neutral, so you can match the decor in any room in your home.
Add a touch of elegance to your home decor with this lustrous taffeta curtain panel
This window treatment features an all-over pin-tuck pattern in a geometric design
Set includes: 1 curtain panel
Pattern: Solid with pin-tuck detailing
Color options: Merlot, white, soft gold, sand, sage, cream, cranberry, cotton candy, copper, chocolate, champagne, butter, biscuit, and antique gold
Curtain style: Window panel
Construction: Rod pocket
Dimensions: 50 inches wide x 108 inches long
Energy saving: No
Tiebacks included: No
Materials: 55 percent polyester, 45 percent nylon
Care instructions: Dry clean
The digital images we display have the most accurate color possible. However, due to differences between computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in color between the actual product and your screen.
For proper fullness, panels should measure two times the width of your frame.
At first, I was disappointed by these drapes, but after owning them for a couple weeks, they’ve grown on me. Note: I purchased these in White.
* These drapes are completely unlined – they are a single sheet of fabric. I was not expecting blackout drapes, but I still thought these would have a thin layer of fabric behind the taffeta. Although the taffeta itself is thick enough to provide privacy, I have the following concerns:
1. I’m worried the sunlight will yellow the taffeta with the absence of a liner. Only time will tell.
2. The amount of sunlight that comes through these drapes make the pintuck show dramatically and the drapes don’t “shimmer” (like silk would), resulting in a look that isn’t as luxurious.
3. I was planning on using pin hooks so that I could hang these with rings, but I think you’d be able to see the pin hooks through the fabric and I think that would look bad.
* I’d like to point out to prospective buyers that from the photos provided, I though the pintuck was on the back of the drape. So that the front of the drape would have a sort of quilted look. That is not the case, the pintuck is on the front of the drape; you can see the stitching when hung. I think it looks nice, but beware if that is not what you are looking for.
* The stitching is poorly done. In some areas, the diamonds are larger than others, the stitching is all knotted up, or the stitching is loose. However, this is only noticeable up close; from a distance, it looks fine.
* I ordered 4 of these and 3 of them came with little black dirty stains, as if the factory in which they were made was dirty. They came off with a stain removal pen, but I expected better care or quality control, especially considering these are white drapes.
None of the issues above were worth the effort required to return these drapes and I like the way they look in my room. Had I known the drapes would have these issues, I probably would have looked around a little more, but I would still consider buying them.
I had some difficulty finding pure white drapes that weren’t cotton/linen, and these fit the bill at a reasonable price.
These curtains are impressive, to say the least. They come out the package wrinkle-free, so you don't have to steam them, and fall beautifully. I got the 108" pair and hung them over crinkle voile sheers and they have a sort of softbox effect on my room. In the daytime, it lets in almost pure, bright white light, but still provides privacy when coupled with the sheers. At night, they are still beautiful, and really make for an impressive contrast with my slate grey walls. You might need to put weights in the bottom seam to keep them from blowing when the air is on or when the window is open because they are very very llght. These will not block out the light! Also, I noticed a few faint blemishes/dirt marks on the them, but cleaned them easily with a Tide pen. I'd definitely buy these again.
Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes
How is the quality of the product? Beautiful
Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes
They are a little thin as I believe another poster mentioned but I put a set of existing sheers behind them for added fullness and that has helped a lot. I wasn't looking for a blackout panel so this wasn't such a big deal for me. The pattern is nice and gives an elegant look to the panels. I think they look great in our living room and lend a nice cozy touch.
Great shine, looks really nice. I got the cream. Looks very good at night. But the side seam on one of the panels (got 4) was uneven. There were small rust colored dots in a few places( not significantly visible) on one of the panels. Really worth the price.
I LOVE these in my dining room! They are thin and may snag easy if you have cats( I don't) but they are very elegant and give the dining area a feel of warmth and beauty. I love how the pattern is and and I LOVE how the shimmer and color ( merlot) shade to a black look in the folds, VERY PRETTY! I was more than happy when I got these!
How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect
Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
Was looking for a inexpensive alternative to the higher price stores and websites. This was the perfect perscription. They look luxe and the Champagne is beautiful against the paint I've chosen and my furniture. Hopefully they won't sell out before I can purchase another set.
Shop Overstock.com and find the best online deals on everything for your home and your family. We work every day to bring you discounts on new products across our entire store. Whether you're looking for memorable gifts or everyday essentials, you can buy them here for less.Shop O.com®