I used this twice and it broke after the second use. The first time I used it, it would not turn off. I had to mess around with the switch to get it to shut down. It was also very awkward to use as it kept tipping over. The second time I used it, it fell off the seat and the power wire broke right off. Total piece of junk! Don't waste your money, even though it is not expensive
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor
I was somewhat disappointed. Quality was not great and I expected more power.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I expected something more powerful
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Ok
This was purchased for someone else - it not only was it very tiny but is only suitable for use in a car or somewhere where there is a jack - the unit does not have a power cord and does not plug into the wall - it is apparently made to be used in a jack - like a cigarette lighter. The hose is also very short - like a foot - again - apparently designed to be used as a car vac, Not for use in a house or for household cleaning. I am hoping she can use it on a boat, if there is a suitable power source. I should have read more into the description.......I thought it was a regular canister vac. No word on how it functioned - we could not plug it in.......
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? ok
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very small, no power cord/plug
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? not terribly - they left out the part about no plug/power cord