I ordered these curtains not really knowing what to expect and I was totally surprised (in a good way). The picture doesn't do any justice for the product. They are a wonderful soft netting material with delicate ties, makes them appear elegant and rich. I ordered the ivory and it's a wonderful antique ivory color. There was a lot more material than what I had expexcted, but they still worked. I paired them some curtains in my formal dining room and the look is perfect! I am going to order more in different colors to put in other rooms in my house.
Love the tabs,very elegant and classy, was a bit surprised with the "texture" of the material, mosquito netting is a great description, was looking for something a little finer in texture-like organza. Maybe a close up shot of the material texture would be really really helpful.
I was surprised with the net-like material (weaving larger than I thought); it still looks great hanging from my King Size Canopy Bed. I do think it is a little overpriced for such a simple, natural, unfinished look. But, a look I was going for. I would not recommend it for a high traffic area. Like over a sliding back door, where people would need to pull on it daily - I don't think it would survive. But my bed looks great! ;-)
The panels were used to create an oasis area on an outdoor deck and they have fared well even through our Florida thunderstorms. while creating a beautiful living space. I particularly like the extra length of 97 inches which gives a luxurious look; the panels are not 'skimpy'. I have ordered extra sets to just have on hand for future decorating projects.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? I ordered the 'sand' originally but found it to be very yellow in tone. I returned those for the 'ivory' which was perfect for my project.
- How is the quality of the product? The quality is outstanding.
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes
These are netting material with silk sewn across the top with silken ties. I hang these from my canopy bed frame. Very romantic affect. I highly recommend these for a canopy bed, with the full frame bars. I own both the black, and wine/burgandy colors. They are sheer and do not over power the room.
I love these drapes. They are beautiful in every way. I hung them on each end of a tree branch (rather than a curtain rod) over the windows in my classroom to give the room a comfortable, natural feel.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Beautiful deep brown just as I had hoped
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The curtains are a delicate-looking netting which I find very attractive. They feel sturdy enough for my project. So far so good!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description of the product was exactly as the product that I received.
I purchase this to use on my canopy bed. I just tied the ribbons on the top of the curtain to the top bed frame, and it works perfectly. This was exactly what I was looking for. It would be great if the material is a bit thicker, but for the price it is great value.
i like the satin ribbon trim at the top and ties. length is variable depending on how you tie them, so the length listed is a minimum. the sand color is more like gold, very yellow. i was expecting something more tan. and the edges are not hemmed, just cut, so some fraying will occur with washing and wear. they diffuse light more than some of the thinner sheers, so that's why i chose these. keeps the neighbors from looking in!
It was a bit of laborous work to hang these curtains correctly due to rebowing and bowing (as compared to a 2" hem for the rod pole). But finally I achieved the most fantastic look for the window. It was well worth the effort. Everyone who sees them is wowed and asks where I bought them. I am simply in love with these curtains and the price could not be better!
I really like these, ordered one color and was just not right, ordered 2nd set, different color and tied the 2 colors together, got just what I wanted. I used the smaller clip on rings and wonderful. Pull along the rod beautifully. The netting still give us our ocean view, cut the sun glare, making the room much more pleasant. Great value, did all my sliding doors for PENNIES. Overstock has helped us complete our new home with flair, as well as saving dollars. THANK YOU Overstock
We got the Wine, which is a rich burgundy. Great Color. These are very easy to trim to exact length, no hemming needed and I saved the excess to use as tie backs. I got these for one of our solar rooms, not to keep the sun out but to add a bit of warm color & possibly provide a small bit of privacy. I was pleasantly surprised that although they let all the sun in (and added a soothing tint to our plain white walls) they provide lots of privacy. From outside looking in all you can see is your reflection. This is very important for us since we live in a solar earth berm house visible from a highway. All day long we get folks going down our road & even up our driveway just to check out our home. We went from living in a fishbowl to being secure in our privacy without losing our view...AMAZING DIFFERENCE. One recommendation, tie them on something thicker than the rod you will use to hang them. It will make it so much easier to slide them along the rod. I have to retie them all, and soon.
I bought these curtain panels to go on my daughter's canopy bed. They definitely resemble mosquito netting, I don't think you can appreciate that from the photo. Also, the ties at the top are rather thin and one tie was missing completely. My daughter loves them though and I think they are fine for the price.
NWe put these up on a ½ gold rod to show off the silk bows at the top of the curtains used to tie them on with. Netting window covering with long enough silk ties at the top to tie beautiful bows. Perfect fit for our Vintage home office window, while adding a little color to the room.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Excellent
It's like the review says....mosquito netting. Someone else did mention it's shiny appearance....it's a little silkier to the touch and much softer material than I expected. It is great though. Works well for a little screening and décor on my covered porch! Hopefully this will hold up over time.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality. Will see how this holds up for outdoor use.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
I was pleasantly surprised when I received these curtains. A decorator friend picked them for my granddaughter's bedroom and they look absolutely beautiful! Very sweet and girly! Perfect choice.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is great.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate.
These sheers/panels exceeded my expectations! They tie on the rod but this was an unexpected bonus, as they will fit any type rod. I never expected netting to look this good on a window! I will definitely be ordering more of these for my new house as soon as it is finished!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? I purchased the Ivory color and they are as pictured.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
The fabric is soft and shimmery. It actually lights up the room with the sun shinning through it. I love the satin ties at the top of the panels. They add a perfect finish to the gorgeous buttery material.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color matched perfectly.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I was unsure of the quality before receiving it. It's more than I expected.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description made it sound like it was more of a mosquito net.
I love them but will be returning for a different color, the Sand color is yellow, be careful!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? no, I ordered Sand, the color was very yellow instead of sandy
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. nice quality, just what I wanted
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good