I purchased this product brand new from BJ's and it was great for a while. The vacuum was always terrible; it makes such a loud high pitched noise that I couldn't bear to use it, and it had crappy suction when I did use it. But the steam mop part of it was awesome; much better than other models I've used. However, about a year after purchase, the steam mop stopped working and would just sputter and not produce steam properly. I took it apart (no easy feat) to find the hose that connected the heating element to the place the steam comes out was split open at the end. Luckily it had enough excess length of the hose that I could trim the broken section off with a knife and reattach the unbroken portion of the hose. That worked for another 4 months or so, but then it broke again. This time it just does nothing. I haven't yet taken it apart to investigate what is broken now. Overall, I payed about $$$ for this thing and it broke twice in less than 1.5 years of ownership, and not because of abuse, just because internal parts fail after use. Not worth the money, especially because the vacuum is worthless.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It's heavy duty, so the handle won't break like other models I've had, but the internals broke twice; once I fixed it by taking it apart and fixing a hose inside that was split open. Next time it broke for good.
I'm cleaning houses and condos and I'm absolutely LOST without my steamer. I use the vacuum as well as the steamer daily in very big houses and condos and found it the best buy I've ever made. To me it is not once a week or once every second week in my own place - it is every day and sometimes 7 days a week. Wish I could afford 2 to give each one a break now and then! No buckets of water and dirty mobs. My clients love the clean smell and I use it on tile as well as wood floors. Thank you Shark! My Shark vacuum got stolen and I only had it for about 2 months but I'm saving for a new one again.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very good
I love this Vac then Steam. I have 100 year old light oak floors throughout my house and have used it many times and been completely satisfied. Unfortunately the steam part of the unit died yesterday so I'm at this site to find another. It lasted less than a year.
This is an excellent product but I really did not need the vacuum. It is very easy to use but I should have ordered the steamer only.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent on wood and tile floors.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very good.
Does not clean as it is suppose to and not very good quality product.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? ok
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Does not do right job
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? ok