The only thing that wasn't included in the description was that there is an extra piece of wood that you afix to the bottom to help distribute the weight on the unit. Otherwise, the weight of the TV can make it bow slightly in the middle. I was very pleased with this unit. It was built better than I expected. It's the perfect height and width for our 47" flatscreen. It looks very similar to the picture shown, there is room on either side of the TV for our speakers. I love the mesh drawer that hides our center speaker; it makes for a cleaner look. The two center drawers are really handy and are a great place to hide away manuals, remotes and gaming controllers. The side cabinets hold all of our electronics and even accommodate my husband's giant receiver. We were both very pleasantly surprised that with the look and functionality of this piece.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The wood finish was slightly more of a cherry than the picture shows but I was expecting that with "cherry" in the title
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. There is minimal assembly required and the unit is extremely study and well-built.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? 100% accurate
We love this console! It's a perfect fit in our living room. We bought this to replace a huge oak entertainment center, 3 pieces, very 1980s style. This new piece is sleek and low profile; the room feels much lighter and open now, even though the console is a bit darker than we anticipated. It's got plenty of room to hold the 42-inch flat screen TV, TiVo, DVD player, Wii, and Xbox 360, along with many DVDs, game controllers, and video games.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Picture on the site is a bit lighter than actual product
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality of this product is very good.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The site description of the product is very accurate