I love this curtains, I have the black and white and they are so beautiful and elegant. The are somehwat thin but still block the view very well at night. I have them in my big cathedral windown in the living room and at night they do a great job at keeping the privacy inside the house even thou they are white and when the light are on inside you can not see what is happening if you are outside (great privacy). The pattern is a bit raised in a vevety texture. The curtain itself feels a bit like toasty. In other words, they behave like the oposite to sateen (flimsy and flowy), so they need room to behave like a curtain, they can not be restricted to small area or buch up becuase they are not good for that.
This is actually my second time purchasing curtain rods from Overstock.com and each time I have been very pleased with the end result. This purchase was especially good because I had been looking for some semi-formal curtains that would not break the bank but still look nice and elegant in our formal dining room. Mission accomplished! I am well pleased with my purchase and even had money left over to buy curtain rods! I completely dressed two dining room windows (4 panels) for under $$$!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color I selected was burgundy. The actual product color when I received the curtains was much richer than what I viewed on site. I was very pleased.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. For this price you can not beat it!. The curtains are not very thick however they are thick enough to block out the sun on a window that has no other window treatments.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? product description was accurate.
After searching a long time to find the perfect window treatments, we finally found these curtains. Not only are they long enough to cover our huge windows, they are well made. Be careful when you iron them as the fabric melts (oops)! We ordered an extra panel to make valences for the other windows in the room that only have sheers as coverings. It really ties the room together!
I have been searching for a long burgundy color curtain to decorate the guest bathroom. I am using it as decorating curtain over the shower curtain (bath top) The color is true, the material is fabulous, hangs beautiful. . Not able to find a 120" long in any store. No ironing, simply exceeded my expectation. I also ordered a valance,same color although different material. Still makes for a 'designer look' in my guest bathroom. Received shipment within a few days. Very pleased, all my friends "tough critics" love it too. Thanks Overstock, I will continue shopping with you again. I was able to finish the bathroom 'designer look' for under $200.00 - A designer store quoted for a similar design - professionally done $ 1,500.00. So there. DO IT YOURSELF!
My neighbor had the olive color curtains and I loved the color and look. Very high end looking. These are not heavy drapes, but lighter curtain panels. They won't block 100% of the light but most of it. They iron us easily. I want the red color for another room but they are sold out.
I am very happy with the quality and appearance of these curtains. They brighten up my dining room. The material is thick--but not too thick--they look like I paid much more for them than I did. Overall, I really like these curtains, and I'm happy I bought them.
These are ok curtains, the design looks fabulous, quality is average. I ordered my first pair in the tan color and they were a few inches short. The next pair I ordered in the blue and they are more green, which I actually like better (agree with other comments on the reviews page). Not sure if I will keep them, the quality of the print in some places are fuzzy but my husband says I'm picky and you can't see from a distance. I have them in the dining room with wood floors and white wainscotting, very nice look. You get what you pay for here is my summary.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was off - more green than blue, but nice
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality - average, print was off on places
these are only two of eight which were purchased and installed in a new restaurant. they look beautiful and add warmth and a touch of class to the place. the pattern gives the fabric a two-tone look, with one brown slightly darker than the other which has a slight sheen in the light.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? excellent
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the curtains are not opaque, however they are perfect for our use.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? excellent
Beautiful drapes - more sheer than expected but nice quality. Color was accurate.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Nice quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
I ordered these for our study, which has large windows. I took them out of the package and hung them immediately upon receiving! I absolutely love them. They are a great color and love the design in them. Would highly recommend them! =)