I had low expectations for these draperies after having read that they were unlined and polyester. To ensure that we get custom quality window treatments, I usually make all window treatments for our home. I made the decision to purchase window treatments for one room in our new home to make life easier for myself, and was SHOCKED when I received them today. Stunning! We ordered the "merlot" color, and both the panels and color are so much more than they appear. The fabric truly looks like real silk...it even has the natural irridescence of a silk taffeta. The damask design is velvety and looks so rich. If I had one complaint, it would be that they are unlined, however I plan to sew in a lining myself. If you are on the fence, please do not hesitate to buy. These are not your average panels that you can walk into any store and purchase! We are placing our order for more panels this evening.
Unfortunately I needed to return the curtains. I needed something a little heavier in weight. They are nice & more for looks & nice if you don't need them to block the a.m. sun.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good...color was true to picture, but texture wasn't. The are that slippery texture & I was wanting something a little more durable.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. A little thin to keep the morning sun out.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Pretty good.
First of all these are gorgeous curtains. I bought 4 panels to hang on my 2 very tall living room windows. I took them out of the package & tossed them into a dryer on low heat with a damp towel and the wrinkles came out beautifully. They look fantastic hanging and coordinate perfectly with the matching knife edge pillows I ordered to match. I would have given them 5 stars, but the panel lengths weren't all even, I had to swap the panels around a few times to match up the lengths as well as I could, fortunately the 2 that are off the most are mostly hidden by the back of the love seat. But for the price, they can't be beat!
The curtains look great, and I'm very happy with the purchase. I'm using 4 panels to divide a long window that also has wooden blinds. I don't intend to close the curtains so the fact that they aren't lined isn't an issue for me.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The light blue color was just what I expected and needed for my family room.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The curtains aren't designer quality, but neither is the price.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very good.
Tthe Drapes were a sagre green with a smassed crushed felt symbol. They are not lined as indicated. They were very poorly made.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Not at all
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Flimsy pacric , perhaps poluester,and unlined!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? they were sold as "Antique Blue Satin" with a flocked surfacing symbol.
I order the black and white curtain and they have defined my living room, I love the texture of the black and the silky look of the white, which you canít see in the photo.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very expensive looking - much more than I expected.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the curtain has a silky texture
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? the description wasnít as illustrate as it could have been
I was a little nervous about the color I chose. I chose Latte and Chocolate Brown. In the picture it looks light in color. When I got it I was immediatelly excited. My walls are a light/med. neutral color and I have brown leather furniture. I was nervous it would blend right into the walls but they don't. They are beautiful! The quality is better than expected. I use a chocolate colored cord to tie them back with and they really finish off the room.
Just received this last week and very nice fabric. Not lined but nice and sturdy. Ordered the Merlot color. The pattern is very nice which adds some dimension without a complicated fabric for the curtains. Like the other reviews, the shipping took so much longer than other Overstock items, and all the lenghts are not the same. We ordered 8 to do a whole wall of windows and not one of them is the same so we are considering returning them. Again, nice fabric and quality.
I purchased the champagne curtain panels in size 55" x 96". They are beautiful and the color is accurately represented in the photos. The shipment arrived quickly, which was appreciated. The curtains are a very good quality with no loose strings or any other problems. No cutting or size discrepancies.Overall I only gave 4 stars, because I felt the price for ONE curtain panel was a bit much. When you need 4 panels, the cost adds up quickly.
I wanted to make our bedroom sexy and fun and this went perfectly with the leopard bedding I also purchased through overstock. It's really hard to find a good selection of panels at the regular box stores so I have purchased panels through overstock 4 times now and have never been disappointed. Thank you overstock!!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? I ordered the bronze/black and it was exactly like the picture
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great!!
These curtains look gorgeous in my open concept living/dining room. I have medium tan walls and wanted curtains that were neutral but didn't blend into my walls. I selected copper, they are exactly the look I wanted! I don't know if copper is the right name for them, because I was nervous they would have an orange hue to them, but they do not. I would consider them to be a warm light to medium brown with a slight metallic sheen. They have the black raised flocking on them, gives them a real luxurious look. Of the 8 panels I ordered, each seemed to be 'imperfect' because they were not square and a pain to hem, as well as they had lots of loose thread in all of the factory seams I had to snip off. I am ok with this though because they look stunning in my room. I would purchase all over again knowing all that I know now, thanks Overstock!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Ok
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I had to hem my 96 inch curtains because they were too long (I knew they would be) and let me tell you, The process was interesting because these curtains are definitely not square. I hemmed 8 panels, all of which were slightly off from square.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Description was accurate.
Love the look of these curtains. My only complaint is that the antique blue is much closer to a shade of green. Undecided if I will be returning them or moving the furniture that they clash with.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Ordered the antique blue and brown, but the curtains I received are more of a sea foam green and brown
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good, except for the confusion between blue and green
I read a lot of reviews and decided to go with these. They look great. I love the design. I am usually plain, but I am glad I went with a pattern. They add a nice dimension to the room. I got them in black and white and they are very flattering.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Perfect
These curtains were exaclty what I was looking for. The design is very elegant looking. I ordered them in the Antique Gold color and the color was perfect- almost like an olive green/gold. The color was pretty much exactly as what they advertise on the website. I took them right out of the package and did not even need to iron them. The price was right too. Very happy with this purchase.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very close, almost exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very
after much review and reading, i chose the copper/black seville panels. with bated breath i awaited their arrival. i thought they would be ideal, but one never knows when mail order is concerned. they arrived and i was more than impressed. the quality is outstanding, they lay beautifully and have a very sophisticated look. Let me add that I've been sewing custom curtains for decades and know my way around fabric. Not only do I sew but also decorate homes. I am a tough critic. You will not be disappointed in this fabric. Bedroom ideas: paint your walls copper, add a white down comforter, black chair, mirrored accent furniture and pop it with either line green or red throw(a zebra accent rug would look divine). Enjoy this inexpensive luxury. Great job OS!
I wanted something that was not too overbearing for my bay window. These are perfect and look beautiful against my dark walls.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was exactly like the picture shows. I thought the cream might have been more beige in person. It wasn't which was exactly what I wanted.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Not too thick but not sheer. I have them on my bay window and I never close them. They are perfect for the light window treatment look that I was going for.
Overall, I'm very pleased. The only problem was that originally I ordered 2 84" panels and when they arrived there was one 84" and one 96" (although both said 84"). I tried them both and liked the 96" better, so I ordered another one. The full length panels look wonderful and I would highly recommend them for anyone who wants a light, airy look to their area.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Was matching it to a carpet. Right on.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Wonderful. Not too heavy. Beautiful sheen.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate