Bought these for a rental property, and am generally happy with them (and the low price). Easy to assemble, sturdy once assembled, with a smooth swivel action. I'm afraid the seat pads will get very hard, very quickly, though, because the padding used under the microfiber fabric doesn't "spring back" very well, and after only a few uses the material is wrinkling because the padding is not as thick due to the compression, so the fabric is not taut on the seat anymore. I now think it might have been worth it to get a stool with better quality padding for a higher price.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exact match with photo
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Overall good quality, except for seat pads
I love this stool! Perfect camel color that goes very well with the rest of my dark furniture and brown couch. I ordered three of these and I have used them for over six months now. My kids always sit on them and they always turn around and around (it swivels). It is very durable! My kids have soiled it with ice cream and chocolate but it is so easy to clean. Just a little soap and water and use fan or blow dryer to dry.. Or leave outside for a couple of hours. Tip: if it gets soiled, clean the whole fabric area to avoid water spots because this is made out of microfiber. You also need to keep the little tool that comes with it to tighten screws (the screws gets loose after a few months if your kids are like mine)..but no worries... Very easy to tighten with the little tool.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
I love these stools! They are pretty inexpensive compared to other stools that I've looked at, and the quality is superior! They are sturdy and made really well. They were very easy to assemble... My 15 year old daughter put them together in about 20 minutes. I would highly recommend these!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The colors of the stool look just like the picture. The seat is a golden tan microsuede and the legs are are a really dark brown, almost black.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is excellent. They are very well made and sturdy. The seats are soft and comfortable.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate description.
They arrived in a timely manner & were fairly easy to install. I ordered 3 to go under my new counter height granite penisula, and wanted something neutral to not take away from the drama of the granite & the new flooring. They are nice quality, exact color as in picture online. The swivel part was easy to put together & is strong. Very satisfied with my purchase.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exactly as online
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? I was a bit worried that they might be flimsy from the picture, but they are actually quite heavy, nice stools.
I couldn't find a still that I really LOVED that went with my kitchen, so I stumbled upon this and thought it would fit the bill. It looked easy to assemble and easy to re-upholster if I wanted to, depending on how the fabric looked in person. Well, the construction was very simple, maybe 20 min/stool so that was great. It is also incredibly easy to redo the fabric. There are 4 screws that attach the seat hardware to the actual seat (board, foam, and fabric). Just use any screwdriver that fits, undo, pull away black fabric (tears away easily). Then put fabric (upholstery grade) over existing fabric (you don't even need to remove this fabric), stretch and staple underneath. Replace similar black fabric underneath to make look nice and reattach to stool. Easy, custom look for super cheap!
We just had granite countertops installed and I didn't want the chair backs banging into the edge of the granite. These fit perfectly under the bar and out of the way but the swivel allows guests to turn from the counter and back into the family room. Great value and price. Very sturdy. Tops are very easy to recover when it becomes necessary.
It was much less expensive than similar models and still, it is good quality. The surface gets dirty quickly as we have children, but with adults, I don't see any problems. Assembly is required, but I (woman) could do it by myself. For the price, it is definitely a good buy!