We are using this in our kitchen cabinet for our dinner dishes. It's really great and makes the cabinet look very organized. We happen to have very heavy expensive high quality William Sanoma dishes and this is so sturdy. Just wonderful!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. really great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? extremely accurate
This item is as it says it was. I was unable to use it for my original intended purpose as it would not hold as many pieces as I had envisioned. However, I placed it on a different shelf and my wife was thrilled with the additional space it created to allow for better organization of a cupboard.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? no surprises
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. well built
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
I can now comfortably stack 8 dinner plates and 8 salad plates per shelf of the organizer. They are easy to put in and out, eliminating the problem of having to take something out just to get what I want. It is a great organizer and even looks good behind the glass windows of the cabinet doors.
Sturdy little organizer! I just wish a slightly smaller version was available, as my cabinets are just deep enough to hold this... But, it really made getting the 2 different sets of dinner plates into & out of the cabinet so much easier!!! If a smaller one was available, I'd use it for the 2 different sets of salad/luncheon plates I have...but, will have try to make a 2nd one of these work for that. I coated the organizer with spray urethane to keep it from rusting as dishes might not always be completely dry when put away (not that it would have rusted, but just in case). Very sturdy, and should give many, many good years of use. Love it!!!