These lamps look great in our bedroom and are very elegant. Easy to assemble.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Sturdy
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very
I love the lamps and they go so well with the end tables I bought from you.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? very nice
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
The lamps are a perfect match for my home, I have gotten many compliments.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Beautiful color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Perfect accuracy.
I saw this lamp set and thought they would be perfect for my bedroom. When they arrived I was not disappointed. They look great! The only minor drawback for me were the shades. They are little work to assemble. But overall i am very happy with my purchase. Thanks again Overstock!
These table lamps were packed well and arrived in perfect condition. They were easy to assemble and they look great in my bedroom. I couldn't find anything like them out in retail, especially for the price. The faux marble goes nicely with the drawer pulls on my bedside tables. Very pleased with their form and function.
I recently purchased these for my daughter's new apartment. They are absolutely gorgeous! They went together so easily and they look like very expensive lamps. I would definitely recommend them. They are a perfect height for bedside tables. The shades give a soft look and are great for a bedroom. Thanks very much.
I like these lamps a lot, but I was hoping to love them. The supports on the outside of the lamp shades don't all stay down. Some pop right into place while others don't touch the shade all the way. The marble is pretty nice, but it's blotchy for some reason. If I bought these at a local store I would have returned them. They do look nice, but I expected better quality.
Overall, the lamp is very pretty. Unfortunately, the technique they used to marblize the ball element is quite poor. It looks like they used a magic marker. From across the room, it looks fine. When you're sitting right next to it, it looks really cheezy. I'm not sure if I'm going to keep them or not.