OK, I'll start by telling you that I really LOVE these - they look amazing in my entryway. I say these are not for the faint of heart, though, because hanging them is a bit of a beast. If you want some spacing between them ( I used one inch), then save yourself some frustration and make a paper template before you start hammering in picture hangers (the small ones are perfect for this application). BUT, be prepared to move some of the hangers once you get all the pieces up as the hangers fastened to the backs are not all put on at the same height - a level will really help you. They hangers are also not all the same distance from the sides so be sure to measure EVERY piece for your template. If you take your time and know that you will need to make minor adjustments, they do look lovely once they are up. Just think calm thoughts before and during the installation process.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfectly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Decent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Spot On
Two people have been to my home and asked me where I got the hooks. I told them O.co and they ordered them for themselves. I love the convience of having the hooks for keys and backpacks. Not searching for them is a new luxury I can afford.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? perfect
The hangers look great and have a charm about them. The way they hang is a bit awkward as the bottom of them lifts easily when removing a jacket from them. A little museum wax did the trick!
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Color is as shown
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It is MDF, but looks nice
- How accurate was the sizing? Exact size
Love these hooks. we needed something to hang my massive purse as well as jackets, dog leash, etc. near the entryway off our garage, and this is perfect. Goes very well with our kind of earthy, distressed decor. Love them. We've been using them for a few months now and they have been sturdy and are abvle to hold my heavy purse. The only thing I would say could be improved is that the bottom of the wood that holds the hooks doesn't attach to the wall at all so when I take my purse off, the wood lifts away from the wall with the purse, but it's not a big deal.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. lightweight but seem durable
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate