Chairs are smaller than they look on-line. The twine comes apart immediately and is very hard that it stuck to my sweater when I sat in the chair. They are very uncomfortable and will not last long as little pieces come apart as you move on the chair. You would need a chair pad for both the back and the bottom to preserve the look. The one chair was a little lopsided and the bottom of one leg looked like it was cut with a hack saw. I would not recommend these. Overstock was GREAT about returning them for me. I would purchase something else from Overstock as they stood behind their product with no hassle.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. poor
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? ok-chair cushions are not included and they are really needed for the hard seat.
~I ordered 2 sets of these chairs- I was so excited when fed x brought them. both sets had many defects. Broken leg, missing stain on legs, weave not glued down, lumps in the woven area so it would be impossible to sit on. No cushions were included like the picture shows. I wouldn't suggest buying these chairs. Yes, they look cool but not practical since you can't really sit on them without cushions. I did get a full refund only because they were defected. other wise I'd be paying to have them returned.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exact color as shown- but NO cushions included
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. poor quality-
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate description ~