It's a rug pad. I occasionally have to adjust my rug. I have it in a high traffic area and my rug occasionally will move a little. But I am sure this pad makes it a lot better than what it would be if I didn't have it. The rug I had down before this new one didn't have a rug pad and I was moving it several times a day.
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes
I cut the pad to fit the smaller wool carpets I also bought from this website. The carpet corners keep sticking up and these pads do not hold the carpets in place and are always sticking out the sides of the carpets. I thought wool rugs would be better but the cheap carpets from Ross's are much better with the rubber backing.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The rugs slide all over. I have small wool rugs on these pads.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Not accurate
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No