This is my second air bed to purchase over an 8 year period. This like buying the "Cadillac" model. The mattress cover was a bonus!!! Made just right for the bed! The bed is very comfortable - height is nice - easy to get up and down as well as accommodating the toddlers. Just what I was looking for. It did not lose the air - first time using it I left it up for 2 weeks! Features on the pump prevent having to pump it up occasionally.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It is as it appears on the site.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The Serta name was what made me decide to choose from the many, many air beds online. The quality of the bed is what I expected from the name - superb!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Exact!
Fourpeople have slept on it so farand each on said they loved it, best air mattress out there!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? n/a
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
What a nice suprise! I had this shipped to a friend so that when I went to visit I would not have to roll out of an inflated bed and be on my knees on the floor. I am of the older generation and I could sit on this bed and put my shoes on. My sleeping companion also found it most comfortable. Easy to use. Easy to inflate....BUT I left the rolling it back up to him so can't comment on that part. I will buy another based on sleeping. The comfort top really kept the cold away.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? excellent
Just used this for a week-long ski trip and it worked great and was very comfortable. Really like the auto-firmness setting which comes on occasionally if the bed softens up a bit. There's a very soft hum when that happens that you'd only hear if you were already awake. The hands-free inflate/deflate is nice too. Just turn the dial and it runs until it's finished and stops automatically. I like the height of the bed also, feels more like a regular bed. It's nice that the included pad isn't built into the bed. I had a memory foam Aerobed that developed a leak and having the memory foam built in made it nearly impossible to find the leak. Plus the separate pad can be washed, if needed. I also like that the carry bag is large enough to hold the bed rolled up with the pad, sheets, and a blanket still on the bed. I'd deflate the bed with everything still on it, roll it up, and stow it. Then just roll it back out, plug it in, and a pre-made bed inflated up. Definitely would recommend.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Matched
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
I found the bed to be more oval shaped than rectangle. Meaning that it bulges bad on the sides. A queen size fitted does not fit well on the mattress, and the pillow top cover they have for it is a joke, it pops off almost as soon as you put it on and it is a pain in the butt just to get it on. if you do get every thing on right, and you get in and out of bed more then 2 times you have to put it all back the pillow top and fitted sheets back on the bed. I do not think I got the same bed as in the picture the one in the picture had corner spots to hold the bedding the one I got did not. I really think I should have gotten the cheaper one with the flocking and the holders instead of the pillow top one. I have to say I am very disappointed
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? finie
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the bed it's self is ok but the pillow top sucks it will not stay on the bed
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? fine
After a few mattress mishaps this one seems to be working. The last one did over fill and became massive to take over the bedroom, this replacement seems to be working out? Sh-h-h-h we will see!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? comparable
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? right on target
We wanted to get a nice air mattress to have visitors since we don't have a permanent second bed. So far I have only used this for one guest but it was so easy to use and she was raving about how comfortable it was. The only unexpected things to keep in mind are that the "never flat" system means that a motor goes on throughout the night and vibrates the bed slightly if you keep it plugged in. It's not too loud or disruptive, and you can just unplug it to make it stop (and the bed does not deflate) but just something to be aware of. Also, although it's easy to inflate and deflate, and fold up into the bag it comes in, it's pretty big, so you need a significant amount of storage space for it. I can't speak to how well the product holds up, but from my first impressions if you're looking for a great night sleep for your guests and are willing to spend the money, it's definitely worth it!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Same color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Have only used it once but very high quality so far
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
So, about 6 years ago, when I was moving half-way across country, I stayed with friends for a few months while securing employment. Knew I'd be sleeping on an air mattress for awhile, so wanted to be sure I bought a good one. Well, I've never gone back to a conventional mattress...I have never slept as well as I do on my Serta. No morning aches & pains anymore! I did purchase a body-length heating pad, which I use all winter as the air in bed will chill (similar to waterbed). I love the built-in pump & it inflates/deflates in a few minutes perfectly. Have used the never-flat feature a few times but am not crazy about hearing it hum in the middle of the night, so I don't leave that feature on as a general rule. Cannot rave enough about how much I love this mattress.
Everything about this air bed seemed perfect during the time my guests slept on it for 4 nights - I received no complaints from them. The NeverFlat AC Pump worked and my guests never unplugged it or complained about the noise during the night if it started working. The pad that comes with it is nice looking and very thick. It's probably worth at least a third the total sale price of the bed. A commercial washer is needed to wash it. The edges tends to slip off at night when 2 people use the bed. The bed is extremely comfortable to lay on! The only real complaint I have is the odor coming off the mattress. It was delivered on 11/22 and I immediate set it up just to make sure everything was ok before my guests arrived 11/27. The rubber used to make the mattress looks and feels heavier/sturdier than 'the other brand' but it's got a nasty strong chemical odor that comes and goes, at times so strong it makes eyes water. When the bed was covered with sheets and blankets, the odor wasn't noticeable while standing next to it. When it's bare, I can smell it just walking past the room. This is the 23rd day since I set it up and I still smell it at times. I've been sleeping on air mattresses fulltime for over 6 years using 'the other brand' and never had that problem. Other than that, the bed is great::)) lol
This bed was expensive, but was worth it because it has a built in inflater and deflater and keeps you off the ground. We slept on it for about 5 days when we moved across the country while we waited for our bed to be delivered. We also liked how you could choose how soft or firm the bed was. There is a similar model for way cheaper at Aldi Food Stores, but I would not want to lug something this heavy around. With O.co it was delivered right to our door.