I purchased this product for my sister who has degenerative arthritis in her back and she was paralyzed as a child. She experiences such pain and discomfort that she had not been sleeping properly for years. I had gotten the same products for myself (I have fibromyalgia and rheumatoid arthritis) and I had never had such a comfortable bed! When my sister's arrived, she was excited, but since then, she comments almost daily what a difference these products made for her to sleep through the night with the least amount of pain she has ever known. For greater support, we used medium density in the 10-inch foam mattress, and for extra comfort we used the ultra soft topper. You won't be sorry if you purchase these items!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? the product is wonderful, and the mattress cover is nicer than it appears online
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is outstanding!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Extremely accurate
if you get too close to any edge you feel like you might slip off. Edges aren't firm. I suspect the bed may not last as long as I'd like - however, the price was very reasonable and so I guess you get what you pay for. I could recommend this mattress as a temporary until one could afford a better one.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? N/A
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. just okay - not overall tight/solid
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? fairly accurate
A mattress is a very personal thing. So I would recommend this if you are looking for a firm memory foam mattress. I bought this for my 13 year old daughter, who likes a firm mattress...however, I still had to add a polyfill topper to soften it a bit. That combination seems to work well - a soft surface on a firm base. It arrives flattened and rolled, which is a bit shocking when you first see it - but let it sit and the thing takes shape and becomes a mattress - like magic!