these fit perfectly in my trundle bed, filled out nicely when taken out of the box, i let them sit out for a couple days before putting sheets on. very firm for only being 6 inches.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality, firm mattress
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
Got this mattress for a twin size day bed (to use instead of the 11"regular mattress) for use as a sofa. It came out of the box rolled, well covered in plastic, and unrolled and straightened out immediately, no smell, for ready use. And I actually used it on the floor for my bed before my things were unpacked. It's firm but perfect for me! I heartily recommend it! Thanks to the other reviewers for accurate assessments.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. sturdy clean consistent fabric
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? right on
I purchased this bunk bed mattress for my 3 year old daughter as she transitioned from a crib/day bed to a bunk bed. Overall, I am very satisfied with the quality and for the price it was a great buy. My daughter loves it and I think it will serve its purpose or a few years.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? A+
I bought this product for a European sized bed that required a thinner than standard mattress. It fits perfectly, and my 5 year old can now stretch out on his bed. The foam seems very sturdy and the construction looks well made. I'm quite pleased, especially since I didn't have to drive 2 hours or pay $300 for a speciality mattress.
I have yet to see how well my 5 year old can sleep on this bed, but I thought sleeping on the carpeted floor was more comfortable. I will definitely have to get some kind of mattress topper. Delivery was good and quality looks fine. This is just not something I would want to sleep on.
I read the reviews, so I decided to purchase this non-returnable product and believe what was said. Do not buy this unless you want your sweet little child to sleep on what is equivalent to the softness of a brick. The worst part about it is, you can't return it!