This mattress is a definate medium/firm. We already had a four inch topper so my son added this to the mattress to make it cloud comfortable. I purchased medium firm because he is 6' and 175 lbs, so I wanted it to last a good number of years. I thought it was comfortable before he added the topper. One slightly negative comment, it didn't reach its full 9" height. I measured it at 8" a full week after letting it expand. It also had a chemical smell for about 3 days and then it stopped. He's very happy with the mattress now.
This was perfect for my daughter's daybed. She loves sleeping on it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
Wonderful, my wife loves it and is sleeps all night without pain from a spring type mattress. Followed the intructions and it filled with air nad was ready to use in 24 hrs.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? ok
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It is a very good fit for may wife we have split platform beds and she has Parkinsons. She is getting full nights sleep and no aches and pian from an non-conforming mattress.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very good