We are loving this mattress, from the first night on. fits beautifully in the RV Queen spot. We both sleep through the night and wake up without soreness. Best nights sleep in our motor home in the 10 years we have had it. would highly recommend it to anyone!!! ships fast & all for 2.99 shipping!!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. wonderful memory foam mattress! we both sleep like babies & we weigh 100 lbs different
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? perfectdifferent perfect
We have a truck camper and needed to replace the worn out mattress. This mattress was easy to get in place. We put the rolled up mattress on the platform and rolled it out, untangling the shrink wrap as we went. I worked to get the mattress pad on before it completely expanded. The mattress did not have a strong odor. Even so I waited the next to put on the sheets. Once the sheets were on, I promptly proceed to take a nap to try it out. Slept like a baby. The mattress is extremely comfortable and I am totally happy with it. The shipping was very quick. I am extremely pleased with the purchase,
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exactly as stated
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? exactly as stated
We purchased this mattress for our Airstream camper. This mattress is more comfortable than our home mattress. We slept very well every night of our camping trip. We would definitely recommend this mattress to anyone considering purchasing one.
Have only used product for 2 nights as it's in the trailer. Was comfortable for those nights.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It was white as picture indicated
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Fit was as advertised.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Great. It works and shows as indicated on internet.
We had purchased a king memory foam mattress for home. After one night on the mattress that came with our new travel trailer I was on Overstock to find one for the camper. Overstock had the perfect product. It fit our bed just right and we slept just as if we were home! Overstock shipping was lightening fast! I would recommend this product highly if you value a comfortable good nights sleep!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality. Product is as represented.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate.
Love it!! I own a temperpedic in my home and this is just as good, if not better. Very Comfortable. For the money it can't be beat. Received it on a Tues went camping on Thursday and slept all night !
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Great.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Wonderful
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
This mattress was a bit pricey for what I was looking for, but I am so glad I purchased it! We want to sleep in our RV all the time just for the mattress - it's thick, cushy yet firm, and fit perfectly. Although some reported an oder at first, we did not experience this. It fluffed up within a few hours and we couldn't be happier with this purchase!
I bought this to replace my old mattress from my truck camper, and I liked it so much that I had the company that I bought my new camper I had them exchange the new mattress that came with it with this mattress. It is very comfortable and stays in place as I travel with the truck camper.
We have always replaced those thin, uncomfortable RV/Trailer mattresses with a regular mattress. Unfortunately, I needed the regular mattress for a guest room and needed to purchase something for the camper. I decided to go with this memory foam mattress based on reviews even though I've never even used a memory foam topper. Fingers crossed that an entire mattress of the material wouldn't dissappoint... We are so pleased! This is much more comfortable than the regular innerspring mattress we were using! The only drawback to this type of mattress is that we replaced the queen short RV mattress with the regular queen foam mattress due to my husband being 6'2". If fits just fine in the space, but the bed support doesn't go under the last 6" at the end of the mattress. You can't sit on the edge of the bed. This bends without the bed support underneath it, unlike the innerspring mattress that was able to hold your weight on the edge without the bed platform support. Others have complained about setup and a smell. It comes in a box that I was able to lift and move by myself without any help even though I'm a short woman. I put it in the camper, then took it out of the box and placed it on the bed platform. I positioned it on the bed while it was still in the shrink wrap. Then I removed the shrink wrap and helped it unroll into place. Not easy-peasy because it is bulky, but not difficult either. It unrolls fairly flat and does have a smell. We just opened the trailer windows and walked away for a few days.When I went back in, the mattress had expanded to its full depth and the smell had dissipated. My husband went back to our innerspring mattress in the house after a weekend in the camper and now he wants me to look for something like this for our bedroom. I was really surprised, but this mattress is great!
A good thing to know is that when you receive the mattress there is a note saying that the item cannot be returned if the mattress has been removed from the box. So, keep that in mind. Luckily we are very happy with the mattress. We put it in our motorhome. Great price. No backaches. We did not notice the "new" smell that I read about in other reviews, but we didn't use the mattress untill many days after purchase & set up.
We ordered this mattress for our RV & couldn't be happier! I almost wish I had purchased one for our home too. I didn't notice the odor some reviews mentioned. It arrived right on time, we laid on the frame in our RV and slept on it the next night. We both woke up without our backs & shoulders hurting. This is a great buy, I've recommended it to several of our friends & family.
Bought a new camper/trailer last fall. Factory mattress was weak, springy, and caused much back pain. Bought Select Luxury Home RV memory foam mattress and had NO back complaints on last camping trip. Fantastic! Shipped quickly and was exactly what we needed. Can't wait to use old mattress as fodder for next campfire. Mattress is ... like any memory foam mattress - hotter than the original - but the support it provides and the zero back pain are well worth it.
We purchased this mattress for our new RV. Cost wise is much more reasonable than the RV supplier. We have a Tempur Pedic mattress on our home bed and this one is very compariable. We love it so far. Thank you, Donna
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very
We have this in our camper. So comfortable after a day of riding our horses. Eases those pressure points. Highly recommend it. I did air it out for a few days before making it up with sheets. Slight odor at first but not bad.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Spot on