Really enjoyed having this mattress in the camper. Gave just enough support and comfort.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very comfortable to sleep on and just the correct size to fit on the platform.
I ORDER THIS 8" RV MEMORY MATTRESS AND WE WHEN CAMPING AND ME AND MY WIFE SLEEP GREAT. IT ALSO HELP ME WITH MY BACK.. IT WORKS GREAT FOR US.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? THE COLOR WAS WHITE JUST AS SOON.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. GREAT
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? GREAT
We got it on Thurs. -- in the RV on Friday. It fit perfect and although we only had a couple nights on it, we love it. Its soft and comfortable, but firm. And you cannot feel the movement of another person -- awesome! I was a little concerned that it might be hot, but it wasn't. And, ours did not have any odor that we noticed either. I also really like that it has the cover on it. We are extremely pleased with our purchase!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
Pretty fast shipping. Received in about 8 days. Very good product and would recommend to anyone looking for a well prices mattress for their camper.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very good
The mattress came as expected and was delivered on time. It expanded to exactly the dimensions noted - perfect fit. We are finding it to be quite supportive but very firm. The underlaying foam (6") is quite dense and the overall impression is not one of a memory foam that you sink into. Instead, you basically lay on top. I am much larger than my wife and it suits me fine (much better than the original camper mattress), but she is less happy as it doesn't provide full support for her lighter frame. All in all we are glad we got it - much better off - but we would have liked something a bit softer.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very nicely delivered and installed.
This mattress is great for the price. It is a bit hard but definitely better than what we had with springs. You do not bottom out as promised.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? N/A
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
We were looking for a comfortable mattress for our new travel trailer as the one that came with it was awful. This mattress is like heaven to lie down on. Fits well on the bed.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- How is the quality of the product? appears to be good...
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? yes
Our Rv came with one of the most uncomfortable bed so we decided to try this bed. we were a little skeptical because of the price but i think this is one of our best purchases on line. We own a temperpedic which we paid a good amount of money for and for the price of this memory foam mattress. you just can't beat it. We had a very good nights sleep. it was the right level of firmness Very comfortable mattress. Highly recommend this to anyone with a camper.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Good
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes
First time out it was the best night's sleep we ever had in our trailer. This mattress is an absolute must have for everyone who owns a trailer. Very comfortable, just the right firmness and movement does not disturb your sleeping partner. The mattress does retain / reflect some of your body heat, so we'll see if this becomes an issue on those hot summer nights in northern Nevada. Spend the money, you'll not be disappointed.
we have been trying to decide what to replace it with and decided to try it and we are glad we did..
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes same color,very clean
- How is the quality of the product? seems to be af good quality,like it well
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? yes same as description
Received our mattress on Wednesday after ordering on Sunday! Very fast delivery. I did as others suggested and opened it in the camper. No odor noticed and immediately fluffed up. We have not slept a full night on it, but laid on it for a while. There is no doubt in my mind that it will be comfortable. Seems more comfortable than the mattress in our house! We camping for a week next week so can't wait to try it out! Product is exactly as described. No complaints! Would order again if needed! Great deal. I searched and searched for the best deal and this was the cheapest I could find.
I ordered the mattress to replace the one we got with our camper. I was expecting this to be of a medium firm, but turns out it is firm, almost like sleeping on the floor firm. If I could do it over, I would get a thicker mattress with a pillow top. Now, I'm going to spend another couple hundred dollars for a topper. I also would not describe this as luxury.
I love this mattress! It was incredibly comfortable for two people, as we didn't feel each other moving at all, and the support was terrific. I slept like a log. It was medium-firm... just enough "give" but not so much that I'd put it in the soft category at all. It was very easy to unpack -- as soon as I cut away the plastic wrapping on the bed, it unfurled itself and "inflated." It took about 1 minute for it to absorb enough air to get to full size. There was a very slight foam smell for about an hour, but we left the windows open with a good breeze and it went away. The mattress itself is about 3" too wide for the trailer bed platform, even though it technically is a short queen. The length was exactly right, but the width is a tad off. Not a big deal - it just hangs over the lip of the platform a few inches.