Got this to replace the sorry excuse for a mattress in a used travel trailer we recently purchased. For the price paid, I couldn't be happier - Very good support and did not have the lingering chemical smell I've experienced with other foam mattresses. Getting a good nights sleep now....
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? What can I say... it's "mattress white"
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good.... Foam didin't initially expand to completely fill the case but that doesn't affect comfort and may be resolved now that is has had a few weeks to fully expand.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very.
With a sabbatical coming up where I am living in my RV the whole time, I decided the junk mattress that came with it had to be replaced. I like firm foam mattresses, and this one is perfect for me, and it was a drop-in replacement. The shipping method is very compact and easy to pick up, it is compressed into a roll inside a box. I unrolled it and let it sit for a week in my house before using it for the first time last weekend. There was no new gassy smell to it by that time, and I slept great. 1000% improvement over the old crappy RV spring mattress. I should have done this a long time ago.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Comparable
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
This mattress came neatly rolled and before the time due. It opened and inflated to the actual size within minutes. There was little odor and could have been slept on that night. This mattress is very firm, which my husband loves. I made it more comfortable for me by adding a topper. It fit my RV queen size bed perfectly and I am happy that this is a mattress that can be flipped if I need to. I hope to get many years of use from it.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very
I bought this mattress based on other reviews, and I was not dis'appointed. It is firm, like others had mentioned, so we put the 2 inch memory foam topper we already had on it, which made it perfect. I wanted firm so it wasn't a problem for me anyway. Also, the thickness was exactly 6 inches almost immediately after opening, and we slept on the mattress the same night it was delivered. The main advantage of this mattress for me is the lack of movement I feel from my husband. He weighs 200 and I'm about 110 so I always felt like I was sleeping on a down hill surface, and I felt his every move. With this mattress, I feel like I'm alone! Can't even tell he's there which is perfect for me. For the price, you can't go wrong. Just buy it!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? fine
We purchased this mattress to replace the original mattress that came with the camper. This is a much better quality mattress. I slept on it this weekend for the first time and was very pleased. It offered very good support and comfort. I'm 6'5 and 240 and found it to be very comfortable.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? As Described
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very high quality, especially for the price
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? As described
The mattress is exactly as described and wonderful. The length is perfect. On the first night we sleeped perfectly and are looking forward to more camping adventures.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? true to color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Top quality.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The site described the mattress very well. It arrived like described and "inflated" to full width in 24 hours.
We purchased this mattress to replace the original mattress in our toyhauler that was just cloth and springs. Although this mattress feels "hard" when you first lay on it, i sleep more comfortably on it than I do at home. It is very comfortable.
Even though we didn't use our camper very often, the mattress that came with it was not good quality...we have a memory foam at home and thought the price was worth the chance.....well, it is perfect. I was worried a bit about it comes in a 15 inch box and its rolled up, we carried the box inside the camper pulled it out, laid it on the platform and it was almost plumped up then. Made the bed up and slept on it that night. Since then have slept on it 3 more times and slept like a baby....super firm, but I have a mattress pad that makes it softer....but the best of all is that it is MADE IN THE USA !!!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. perfect
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? perfect
Felt wonderful at first but after a month has compressed so that we feel our board under it, We are overweight but......Was so hopeful after reading the other reviews but did not find this a good buy at all. Have put sleep roll up pad under it as need to save up to get another.
We purchased a used camper trailer from some friends and the mattress was horrible. We tried a foam pad on top of the mattress but that didn't help. I replaced my traditional mattresses in my home with memory foam mattresses from O and love them. I was pleasantly surprised to find O sells memory foam mattresses for RVs. We love this mattress. Thanks O.
This is a really cool mattress as it is hard to find a good mattress that a.) stays firm, b.) doesn't have the horrible off-gassing smells and c.) fits nicely in a RV - this is shorter than a standard Queen (keep that in mind) - but I love it because so am I!
Replaced a spring and cotton mattress that was in my travel trailer. The cover on the mattress tore from rolling around in bed, just after a few uses. I was not real concerned about that. I keep a sheet on it and it does the job. Mattress works well in this application. Temporary sleep in a travel trailer on weekend outings. Price was good, compared to the price you pay for a specific mattress you would buy for a travel trailer.