Lovely lamps! I bought a pair - but separated them. They were too short for what I originally had planned for them. I actually put a larger harp into one of the lamps so the shade would stand away from the lamp base. I thought it was difficult to enjoy the lamp with the shade sitting so close to the base. It depends on where you plan on putting the lamps. If they are eye level I don't think it is a problem, but if you are putting them aside a bed or on an end table - I feel you will need to raise the shade by changing the shade hardware as I did.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. high quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very Accurate
Very adorable accent lamp - I have mine on a desk in living room. Love that it looks like a porcelain box. Silk shade very nice quality. Gold accents remind me of Lenox. It is something different and elegant. Highly recommend. Looks great lit in a window from outside.
I loved the lamp so much I ordered a second one just like it within 15 minutes of opening the first one. The gold trim really makes it look so much more expensive. The shape of the lampshade really sets it off. I am extremely pleased.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It was actually even better as the gold trim doesn't show up in the photo.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It was so excellent I ordered a second lamp just like it within 15 minutes of opening the first one.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Description was very accurate.
This would be a sweet little lamp, but its components don't fit together properly and the finial sits slightly off-center. The design is much prettier online than in person. The proportions, however, are lovely. Maybe I just got a lemon?