I love my couch! I wanted something different from your average couches and I got exactly what I was looking for. I also ordered a matching lime green one-arm chaise lounger which will help complete the look, can't wait for it to arrive.
We bought this for a guest room/den and it is great looking and very easy to assemble. The downside is that it is very low -- much too low for a standard height ottoman or coffee table. It is a very small bed -- not even as long as a standard twin -- but when it is opened the doubled width helps a little. Definitely just for one person, preferably a child. The center seam when it is opened is also uncomfortable -- need to use a mattress cover or something to soften it for sleeping.
I was thrilled with the style of the couch, and I've had it for a little over three days. I loved the feature of using it as both a bed and as a couch and have used it both ways in the past few days. This morning the bed will not click back to the couch position. Overstock is currently working on resolving the issue with me, and I am considering replacing the item, but it seems like a lot of hassle if the same thing is going to happen to a potential replacement. I'm very sad because I do love this couch and can't figure out what happened.
Easy assembly, however one minor (can be major) error on the manufacture. One of the hole to the screw did not line nicely, so you have pull the leg to match up the hole to put the screw in. Luckily it is metal, so you can bend it. You need 2 people though, one to pull and one to place the screw in. When you fold the back down to turn into a bed, there is a gap in the middle. This makes it uncomfortable to sleep. Since it is small, you can just sleep on one side. I bought a mattress pad, which resolve this issue. Image is true in website.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exact match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. so far the padding is firm, no fading of color or loose thread
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
I am 5 ft 7 in and my legs hang off the end of futon when I lay down on it. It's comfortable and simple to put together. The entire item comes in one box and is light. I have it in a small room and its the perfect size. I wouldn't recommend this futon as a piece in your main living room. It's great for lighter use.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Looks very close medium lime green.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality no loose threads, no bars digging into you back or buttocks.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate