Not too hard and not to soft...perfect for baby. I looked at many mattresses and this one stuck out at a good one to get...very pleased with the support it provides.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? N/A
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Not too hard, not too soft
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Perfect
I bought 2 of these for my daughter's twins. This is a beautiful mattress that is firm, comfortable and a perfect fit in the crib. There is no need to spend more money on a so called "top of the line" mattress.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? accurately displayed
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
Bought this for the crib at my home when my grand daughter came to visit. The parental units took the crib and mattress for my first grandson. He slept wonderfully on it until he went to a full size bed. Crib and mattress was passed on to my other daughter, and the mattress still looks and feels new.
I did a lot of research and have been very happy with this mattress. We have had it for two years and it is in perfect shape. Our daughter sleeps soundly every night, and the best part is that if there is an accident- it can easily be wiped clean!
Purchased this mattress for use with a crib set that was also purchased from Overstock.com and after one month of use, standard crib sheets and waterproof sheets fit well on this mattress, the baby sleeps comfortably on the mattress, and there's very little give on the mattress (which is what I wanted). It's not very heavy so changing sheets is easy to do and it looks like it'll last for years with no problems. Another quality product from Sealy.