I think paided to much for this, I loved the vase that is what sold me. Since then I have found I can go to any craft store and buy a pre-bundled branch arrangement that is much fuller and looks better for about twenty buck than get a tall vase when they go on sale, I have done this twice for other room and saved a lot of money and they look fuller.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? matched
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Top bundle thin.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
I really did not like this vase at all and decided not to use it
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? colore ok - not great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. cheap "wood"
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? not at all what I expected
The only thing i did not like was the smell of the branches. they give off a stale smell but that is due to the branch itself, nothing we can do about it. So i just bought a pot pourri oil and dropped a few drops on it and that solves the problem. If there are any other suggestions, i would love to hear about it but this piece definitely added beautiful detail to my living room. I am already browsing for my next big piece from overstock!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was very good, just what i needed for the theme i had for my lounge.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality was good as well, the instructions were good and was easy to set up.
Beautiful piece; nicely made. Perfect in the entryway for which it was purchased. The color of the vase itself was a little more rust than I would have preferred, but the wine colored veins of wood grain running through it brought out the wine color that I was looking for.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? It was a little more of a rust tone, but it worked just fine.
- How is the quality of the product? Very nice
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes
Measurements were accurate and directions for assembly were great. Colors in the picture are accurate - the vase is a deep red wood. It looks sophisticated and is a great accent piece. I wish the vase itself had been a little heavier - as it is my cats can knock it over so I have to put it in a corner.
I received the vase well packaged with no obvious damage to the box however there was a small crack at the base of the vase. It's something I can easily ignore. Assembling the branches in the foam was pretty messy because you have to cut the foam to fit the vase; there was a decent pile of foam bits, twigs, and moss on the floor when I was done. Otherwise, no complaints. I definitely like the look of the final product.
I was looking for the perfect plant to camouflage a defect in the paint on my wall. Didn't want to have to pay someone to do it over again. This fit in perfectly. It'is so beautiful. Goes great with my oriental motif. Highly recommendable.