The unit looks good though i think they could have positioned the dispensing lever a little better. It is very close to the spout. When installing it should have noted that the lever should be at a right angle to the spout for safety sake
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? right on the button
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the unit seems well made though i'm not crazy about the plastic tube from the heater to the faucet, it is rated for high temp. though
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
DO NOT BUY FOR REVERSE OSMOSIS DRINKING WATER SYSTEMS DUE TO COPPER TUBING TO SUPPLY WATER TO THE HOT WATER TANK THAT IS STAINLESS STEEL BUT ALL OTHER TUBING AND PLUMBING IS COPPER. VERY BAD FOR RO.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? color not a problem.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. quality is of no value since copper is bad for Reverse Osmosis drinking water systems, stainless steal is good. Plumbing for hot water is copper in the sold system.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? not good. It stated that the tank was stainless steel but the return line is copper which needs to be stated which is bad for reverse osmosis systems.
Purchased a new hot water dispenser locally at a plumbing store and had nothing both issues with it. Had purchased this one a year ago for another home and decided to give it a try for our primary residence. It has worked perfectly.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Perfect, all parts and assembly was relatively easy.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Exact
Love this. Stylish, and price is great. Only thing it doesn't tell you in the description is that you have to buy the parts to hook it up to your water source. It tells you what to get in the instructions so that's no problem, but it doesn't come straight out of the box ready to put in. Just be prepared for a run to the plumbing aisle! Other than that one glitch it's great.
Excellent idea, VERY convenient, works well most of the time, however there has been a constant drip. Technician said to turn down the temperature a bit to avoid the drip since there is a "bladder" inside the tank that does not have overflow ability. When you do that, the hot water temp drops and your coffee/tea is no longer steaming hot. No residual taste in water which is great and tea tastes like tea should. The faucet is crooked in the appliance which we have made the company aware of. Like the lead free feature and the satin nickel looks great.
We bought this dispenser over a year ago. I researched a lot to find a hard-working, good-looking, reasonably priced hot water dispenser. If you have been to any of the big-box stores, you will notice a lot of generic, "old school" looking dispensers with the plastic turn handles. We really wanted something that was all metal (preferably brushed to match our stailess faucet) and had a more modern look to it. This dispenser wins on all fronts. It was easly to install and well worth the money. We use it everyday and it continues to deliver.
Husband installed. He said it was relatively easy. Looks great. Works great. I love the convience of quick hot water. Just hope it lasts longer than the Insta-hot we had earlier that we purchased from one of the local home improvement centers. That one barely lasted three years..
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Yes. Burshed nickel.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Matched description.
Love, love, love the convenience of near boiling hot water! The occasional growl from unit was a little disturbing at first but now it's a reminder to make tea! Had a professional install as it was part of a complete remodel of kitchen!
Bought this to replace an INSINKERATOR . The facet is good quality. The satin nickel is true to color. There is a slight delay from when you push the handle to the water coming out, but maybe its they way I set it up. Need to use the higher temp settings. No leaking problems. Worth the price. Set up moderately easy. Would definitely recommend
I wanted a large capacity tank and this is great. However, make sure you have room under your sink, we installed it away from the disposal. It was as pictured and goes very nicely with my sink and faucet (Overstock purchase, too). Haven't used it long but so far - so good. Has a nice feel and appearance. Delivery was perfect.
Install was pretty easy. We had to make adjustments due to our cabinet but nothing major. So far works great. It was spitting out water because we had it set too high - our fault. Once we reduced the setting, no more sputtering.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? N/A
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The produce looks received looks just like the picture.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate description