The corduroy material is soft and the backrest is nicely padded with some cushion to lean your head back on. Bed went together easily, but after having it up on the legs for a few weeks, we opted to take the little legs off and keep the frame directly on the ground. Just a personal preference, not because it didn't feel sturdy with the legs. My husband did need to tighten up the corner screws at the head of the bed to remove some wobble when he first set it up though. But after that, we had no problems. Had the bed for about 2 months and would buy it again!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color matched that on screen
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Nice corduroy; not cheap looking
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate description on site
I truly love this bed. It feels very luxurious and is just as pictured. The only minor problem with it was that the pre-drilled holes for assembly of the headboard did not quite match up. With some fudging and extra drilling, I was able to get it assembled however.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate