The mattress was very uncomfortable....l had to buy an extra 3" foam to make it sleepable. The mattress was very firm when it was suppose to be soft. I would notrecommend this to anyone. It is to large to return....so you are stuck with it!!!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The mattress was suppose to be soft but it was very firm and hard.....very uncomfortable.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very inaccurate!
the family has enjoyed this mattress for the past 2 yrs. just remember there are NO springs so you WILL NOT BOUNCE. tossing someone on the bed will not be as much fun as a spring mattress, but for sleeping...it is awesome!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
Quality product. It takes a few days to soften up but gives a good nights rest. No longer have back pain on awakening in the morning. I would definitely recommend this to my friends and when other mmattresses need replacing will do so with the memory foam. Should have done it years ago.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exactly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent Quality. Better than anticipated
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The product was exactly as described
i love my new mattress and i sleep very well! It is very heavy when delevered, so be sure you have help or get the delevery guy to put it into the room you are going to use it! It expanded to full thickness very quickly. The only thing that is not what i expected is that it is on the firm side, but still a great mattress for the money! All and all, i love it! The cover that comes on the mattress is very soft and helps the foam to to feel like most do! Be very careful when you cut the plastic and tarp off of it! I snagged the cover just a bit and now it has a pull.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? well
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. high quality for parice
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? pretty good
When i first received the mattress i was sleeping on the floor with it because i hadn't received my bed yet. It wasn't as comfortable on the floor as it is on the actual bed. It's taking me some time to get use because the mattress is very firm nothing soft about it, but it contours to your body and that's what i like. Overall is comfortable to sleep on and i have been getting a good night's rest. No complaints so far. Delivery was on point! I let it expand it only took 48 hrs maybe 3 or 4 days to fully expand. i recommend it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good quality so far.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
This is my first foam bed so i didnt know what I was getting in to. From the very first night I slept on this bed I was unhappy. I sink so far into it that it is hard to roll over. Once i get rolled over, I feel like I'm laying face down in a hammock. The sinking bed is enough to give a poor review but the HEAT is the worst part. After I sink about 8 inches into the bed it starts to cook me! I need to drink a gallon of water at night just to keep from dehydrating from all the sweat! Dont by the white foam. Get the blue foam.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It looks just like the picture
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Not sure
This bed was great at first, but after owning it for about a year, the memory foam has totally brokne down. It sags on each side, and my husband and I wake up with terrible back aches. Do not waste your money. It's not worth having to replace your mattress after only one year.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. poor
After 4 days, the mattress did not reach full size. The smell was overwhelming at first but it did get better after a few days. You can still smell it though after a month. Its kinda like moldy moss. The mattress did wonders for my back at first. Now the firmness is so spotty that it sags in places and is hurting my back even worse than before. Don't waste your time and money on this one. If it seems too good to be true, it usually is......
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- How is the quality of the product? Overall quality was a 4 between 1 -10. I really thought this product was terrible
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? No. I think that it was glorified online. When I received it, there was no glory at all!
I had suffered from bed bugs why I was recommended by a friend to buy this. For three months I slept on the floor after throwing out my furniture and spraying the room fearing they will return once replaced with a regular mattress. A friend of mine told me to buy this because it is sealed from air when packaged before it is shipped to me. I am glad I bought it. The thought of bed bugs coming back was never a thought. I also bought a mattress cover that has a pillow top that also zips to protect it which was a plus for this foam bed. The price for this was product is fair.
We did several weeks of research comparing memory foam/pillowtop mattresses from several locations and brands before finally deciding to take the most affordable route and buy the Soft Luxury 10-inch foam mattress. Shipping was much quicker than we expected, and we immediately unrolled/unwrapped the mattress so it could begin to expand.Our first concern was that it took much longer than the expected 24-48 hours for the bed to puff up to full size. In fact, one corner/edge of the bed took nearly a week! Our second concern was that the mattress looks like a cheap reproduction of the photo shown. The pictured mattress looks full and thick and wonderful. The mattress we got bears very little resemblance to that photo. The foam top is 4-inches thick as expected, but the cheaper latex-type foam underneath looks cheap and unimpressive. Of course, once you put on some bedclothes you don't see the thing anyway, so it's not really a big deal.The final test came when we installed the mattress on a queen-sized box spring platform. The feel of the bed is very different from a regular coiled spring mattress, and that takes a couple of days to get used to. But my first night on the bed I slept more soundly than I have in years! My 8.5-month pregnant wife also finds it comfortable. I tend to sleep hot, but this mattress doesn't make me feel particularly warm as some people have complained about foam mattresses. It's comfy and really does mold itself to support you. I have very broad shoulders, and I sink down just right so I can sleep on my side without my neck or shoulders hurting.We have used the bed for several weeks now and have been very happy. If you can get past the cheap looks, you've got yourself a very comfortable and reasonably priced foam mattress!