After having had a pillowtop mattress for many years I was skeptical to purchase another mattress especially one that I had never been able to test out, let alone a memory foam. My husband has chronic back pain and was disgruntled with the current mattress we had as he felt it sagged and made his pain worse---I really didn't have any complaints about the mattress we had so I was very nervous about the purchase......LET ME TELL YOU, this is a wonderful mattress, I have no regrets and sleep great (it does take a little bit of getting used to, and it does have a mild odor) but after a week or so I can say that I am wonderfully pleased and my husband loves it and no longer complains about his back......I must admit that after reading some other reviews I in addition purchased a 2 inch memory foam topper (just to be safe) and also my other mattress was approx 13 inches depth and fit well on my sleigh bed, so this made it close to the same depth as my old mattress.....LOVE IT!! LOVE IT!! By the way, we unwrapped the mattress one evening, let it sit out and slept on it the following night and it was totally expanded to the 10 inches. For the money, you can't go wrong and I also used our existing box springs without any problems. ENJOY
I wasn't sure how it would be going from a conventional mattress to memory foam. I opened the mattress same day it arrived. I let it sit for 7 days, and it reached a full 10 inches. Very important to allow 7 days or youse not get full expansion like other reviews have complained about. There is a mild odor that dissipates in 2 weeks. Sleeps like a champ. My hubby was pleasantly surprised how much he likes it. We are sleeping well in my house!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Perfect
The mattress, itself, seems well made and the cover is super soft. It was very easy to set up, simply take out of the plastic and let it do its thing, and had no overly obnoxious odor or fumes. Slept on it the same day received. It is not, however, 10-inches as advertised, as it's been 24 hours and is still right around 8". Also not quite as soft as I thought it would be, but it's a $$$ mattress, people. It is comfortable and I slept quite well. A simple 2" soft mattress topper will make it fabulous- and still keep costs under $400 - still way below the cost of a decent mattress. So all in all, happy with the purchase.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. seems to be well made, cover is very soft
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? not 100% accurate, but it's a $$$ mattress
this is suppose to be a 10 inch mattress but it only got to 8 inch and my husband and I followed the directions and waited 24-48 hours and it only goto 8 inch.... Now I have to go out and buy a mattress topper to make the 10 inches, totally unfair to the consumer for this false advertisement....just be ware if u r looking into buying this item just prepare yourself for it not to be 10 inches... but it ok for the price we paid it is better than the pillow top mattress we had with the springs coming out on the side
I bought this to go with a Platform Bed I bought on Overstock. If you have never ordered on online, it comes rolled up. And it appears it would never be useful when you first see it. But the instruction tell you to lay it out flat, and allow the foam to rise. Which it does. However, my memory foam never reach 10", closer to 9" but not quite, so that is the only reason a gave it a 4 star. It is one of the most comfortable mattress I have ever slept on. I would guess, the thicker, the more comfortable. I plan to buy another memory foam soon.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good Quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Not quite 10"
First disappointing purchase on Overstock. This mattress is not at all comparable to a Tempurpedic. It is too firm without a topper and within 6 months it was permanently deformed. We are both slim so it's not our weight that caused the deformation. In fact, I am only 115 pounds and my weight caused my side of the mattress to be permanently caved in. I would definitely not recommend this product.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Fair
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Not Accurate
Completely worthless. Worst experience I have ever had w/ overstock. This ibed isn.t worth $** dollars. I was attracted by the word "cool" which is really old school egg crate foam. The cover is a joke & you can actuallt see where the foam compnents are glued together. Not MemoryFoam!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? that's factual
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. awful
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? in no way accurate; not soft, cool or even real memory foam
I bought a new camp trailer, but found the bed to be intolerable. I purchased the Sarah Peyton memory foam matress to replace it and have been thrilled with the comfort afforded by this matress. Sleeping on this product is like sleeping on a cloud. Upon laying down the matress feels firm but immediately begins to form itself to your every contour. My first night I had the best nights sleep that I have ever experienced in any camp trailer. I am sold and would recomend this product to anyone looking for a good nights sleep.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? On a matress the color is realy of no importance to me.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The matress is exactly as described
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? perfect.
my mattress had no smell and was full size before next a.m. was delivered in p.m. Everything was perfect however review that siad mattress was hard not soft is fairly accurate our mattress is firm not soft. Maybe it will soften up will see but still a good value! It is not hot and I am menopausal so I would know!
This is not a soft support mattress as I was led to believe, I got this one because the one I already have is a firm mattress and I wanted a softer one.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good but not soft as indicated
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? poor
Bought this mattress and finally got it in last week. It feels wonderful, but my bf and I are both bigger (280-350 lb mark) people and we sink right down to the bottom eventually. Feeling the slats of our box springs through the mattress is not fun. Now I'm kind of irritated that I'll need to buy a memory foam topper to make it right.