This vanity had to go up a staircase that turned at the top. My husband and 18 year old very strong son were unable to move it. I ended up paying movers to drag it upstairs on an appliance dolly. It was money well spent! Had to pay a plumber to make the connections, but he was very complimentary of the vanity and impressed with how nice the vanity was for what I paid for it. He said it would have cost double at one of our local stores. I love the counter top height and the travertine top. The drivers.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good for the price
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Mostly accurate. Came in 2 boxes not three.
This vanity was delivered very quickly. The trucking company brought it to my home but wouldnt bring it in which was ok since my bathroom wasn't ready for it. It weighed a lot so we had to get several men to help every time we did move it. We are just now installing it in the newly remodeled bath and it looks beautiful. The only flags would be that the hardware looks rather dull and budget and the wood looks very grainy and not smooth like a fine piece of furniture. The marble top was fabulous, very white with very gray veining. I'd be surprised if it was really carrara and not calcutta or another less gray marble. I'll probably change out the hardware and I can live with the rest because overall I'm happy with it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Pretty much the same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Not great but good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? pretty accurate