These were a pleasant surprise! Had ordered the Cypress drapes that were similar before and when received was a little disappointed but would have been workable. The Cypress had a shiny embroidery scrollwork which I had expected to be more of a jute material. And, didn't have enough of the color I needed so had to return what I had received and then ordered the Santiago style. Things have a way of working out because these were perfect. Had jute scrollwork which was so much prettier. In fact, these can be compared to draperies I had looked at that were twice the price per panel. The sand color is perfect if you're trying to go the linen color route. You won't be disappointed in these.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Unexpected
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
I've had these panels up for almost a month now and love it! Let's in the right amount of light that I was looking for. They are a cross between linen and burlap. These panels give off the relaxed atmosphere I'm looking for!
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Better than expected
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes
The style of this curtain is great. I'm redecorating my living room and going with a french country eclectic type of feel. The material reminds me of a burlap that has a jute rope design which is rustic but elegant at the same time.. The curtain is rather thin and I will probably have to go with a sheer behind it for more privacy/sun block. I was hoping for a little lighter color curtain. The color chart was not real clear and I thought I was getting one shade lighter, however, this color does work in my room. The quality for the price seems very good. The item is packaged very nice.
I love these curtains. They are well made and add both texture and interest to the room without blocking light.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate representation of the actual color - ivory
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very well made
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? entirely accurate
Even though it's ok, but it didn't look good in our room, so we returned them.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color matched exaclty
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate description
LOVE these. I was wanting to have drapes made in Robert Allen's silly string fabric, and I think these look EXACTLY like that fabric! These are really great quality and hang beautifully. I would recommend! Thanks O.co!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
I love these! They are beautiful and well made. They are more see through than I thought but I didn't need them to be light blocking. I bought them for my sisters birthday but when I received them I hung them in my bedroom (to get a better idea of what they looked like) needless to say, my sister got a different set of curtains for her birthday. FAB curtains!
I purchased these curtains for one of my interior openings. Although the material is a little thinner than I thought, it looks good when the drapes are open or tied back. When closed, it could use a liner or be wider to give it more pleats. It had some wrinkles and folds from the packaging so some steam/ironing was needed. I normally leave these tied back and the gold accents along the edges make a classy look. If you need to use multiple panels however the gold accents would not work well. I use a gold tassled tie which matches the accents perfectly. The fabric is a little light so it does not hang or drape as easily so some manual adjustments are needed. The view from the back is not as interesting as the front so plan your installation accordingly. I used 2.25" metal rings that clip onto the drape with a wrought iron rod and it give a good classic look to it.