Nice mugs. Just know they are pretty big and heavy
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? well
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? I actually though they were smaller, and was a bit disappointed, as the mugs are heavier than I like or expected
I read all the other reviews before buying these, and assumed that somehow the other folks must have just gotten a batch of different colored mugs. The review clearly states that they're cobalt blue, the picture shows them as cobalt blue, so I went ahead and bought them. If you'll be happy with a lighter, periwinkle blue set of mugs, go ahead. These are great for a nice big cup of tea or coffee on a lazy morning, but be warned that no matter what Overstock tells you, you will NOT be receiving mugs that look like these photos.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Totally wrong. The mugs I received are probably best described as periwinkle. They are definitely not cobalt blue.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Other than color, they're great. Sadly, they don't match my existing set of cobalt mugs, but the light blue is ok and it matches, and they're nice sturdy mugs.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Perfect other than the color
This is the second time in a row that I've purchased a product from Overstock and they ship a product that isn't close to the same color as the picture on the website. They shipped a light baby blue mug (which by all accounts is a sturdy product and arrived safely) and not a dark cobalt blue that they picture and advertise this product to be on the website. I feel like I'm getting the old 'bait and switch' with Overstock. I'll be contacting customer service for a replacement or refund, but this will be the last time I order from Overstock.com...I just don't have the time to deal with this type of lack of competence.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? not close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good construction, but photo on overstock is not true.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? not accurate
I just received this product yesterday and I am satisfied with the product. They are smaller than I expected and I did not realize that the thick rim of the cup is black. I am sure there are people who would love this, but I feel it gave it more of an elementary look than the rustic one I was going for. One cup arrived chip, but Overstock's customer service was excellent!! When I called in the complaint, I got a representative in less than 1 minute and it only took another minute for everything to be taken care of. I will be getting one more cup in the mail soon. This problem aside, it seems to be a very good quality mug. I look forward to using it for my daily morning coffee routine.Even though I gave this product 4 stars I would suggest buying the "Ceramic Cobalt Navy Blue and White Coffee/ Tea Mugs" For the sole reason of not having that black rim.