I thought the frosted edge was going to be white. I was pleasantly surprised at the soft sea water blue color. The mirror is the new focal point of the bathroom. I have received many compliments. I used longer, heavier screws to hang it, as the ones that came with it were not adequate for the weight of the mirror and thickness of the sheetrock.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? sea water blue frosted edge
- How is the quality of the product? excellent quality
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? yes
I ordered this mirror to replace the dated factory mirror in my guest bathroom, which is super-small. I was looking for something that would keep the theme I've got in there (pale colors, white, and chrome), and not make the room look any smaller (like a framed mirror might). I'm really happy with this choice. The frosted border of the mirror acts as a frame, for the eye. Hanging this mirror was quick and easy; I'd definitely recommend this item, it was a good value for the price.
I wanted something that was a little more contemporary, felt hefty and easy to hang - this fit all those criterias. Would love the mirror to come in a larger size. Otherwise, a nice mirror.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? I have this against a silver blue paint color and the frosted look shows a hint of blue - quite nice
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Solid - lightweight with a spot on the back where the screws rest - easy to hang
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Quite accurate
We ordered two mirrors for our bathroom. They look fantastic. One mirror was slightly smaller, so we exchanged it and received replacement the next day.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good quality.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate.
Bought 2 of these mirrors to use in our new master bath. We have vanities on opposing walls and mounted a mirror lengthwise above each. They are very good quality and lovely. They fit perfectly into the sleek contemporary spa decor we have.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
We bought this mirror for our contemporary style master bathroom, and it's a perfect fit. It is large, but not overpowering, and the edging gives it some personality. Love how looks and functions!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? True to color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
I needed a mirror for my 2nd bathroom and this fit the description of what I needed to match my decor. It is thin and had settings for either horizontal or vertical hanging. The frosted look makes the simple mirror interesting enough and knowing its made to withstand moisture is a plus. It came packaged well, and timely shipping - thanks Overstock!
We bought one mirror first and it was poorly packed and was broken on arrival. We phoned Overstock and their Customer Service Dept were brilliant and ordered a new one without hesitation. That arrived well packed and in perfect condition. Thereafter we ordered a second one and both now hang over our new bathroom vanity and are a perfect match with the decor! Thank you Overstock!!!
I ordered two of these mirrors. One came broken so I called customer service and they were so helpful and polite and effecient. I was impressed with the quick shipment of the replacement mirror and it came in perfect condition. I love the mirrors and they will good wonderful in my master bathroom. Thank you for your execellent customer care.
I ordered this mirror for a little half bath off the kitchen, to hang above the sink. Its perfect for this. The mirror is thin enough, with finished edges, so it looks like its meant to be there (and not like I found a more elaborate, living room type mirror and stuck it in the bathroom). The frosted glass adds a nice, finished touch. It took my husband about 10 minutes to hang. I wouldn't necessarily hang this in the living room or in a foyer, because there isn't a frame on it. But it was shipped quickly, was without any scratches or other quality issues, and looks great now that its hanging. I'd have no problem recommending this, or Overstock to a friend.