I have a very small living room, and this TV stand/fireplace does double duty and looks great. I didn't want a gel burning fireplace, because I have pets and that would pose a fire hazard (due to the lack of doors- just a screen). The electric flames are attractive on this stand, and it also can function as a heater (although I don't use that function very much). I like the glass front, and I especially like the top shelf that comfortably houses the DVD player, cable box, and Roku. I think the Wii will fit as well; but haven't hooked that up yet. The stand is made of attractive hardwood in a lively color, and it does not look like an assembled piece of furniture at all. It took my friend and I about an hour and a half to put it together, with no trouble (and we are not especially handy).
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Excellent
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It is made of surprisingly hard, good quality wood, considering that it is an assemble-yourself product.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
this item was everything I wanted and found it to be less at overstock.com I had been looking at this fireplace for several months but didn't want to pay a lot of money for it. and then I landed on overstock.com and new that it was my lucky day for the price.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? very well
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very strong and beautiful color just what I wanted and needed.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? perfect
This was an excellent purchase. First the packaging alone was well thought out. It was not overly complicated or hard to understand. The unit is beautiful sturdy and looks a lot more expensive than it is, it's also taller than I thought it would be.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exact match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? extremely accurate
I was hesitant in buying an entertainment center that was not able to see before purchasing it. Well I was not disappointed. It arrived in very good condition, all the pieces were there and it was easy to assemble. The quality of the wood is very rich looking. The size of the unit fits perfectly in my room and the fireplace just makes the room pop. I bought it just before the Christmas season and both the visual and warmth from the fireplace it gave the room was perfect. I would not hesitate to make another purchase with this company again. Thank you so much.
This is a cleaned lined stylish piece of furniture. It's a very nice addition to my living room. The fireplace makes the room very cozy. The instructions said may take an hour to put together, but, be aware that 3 hours later the finishing touches were being put on by two men. It's worth it though.
Very disappointed in this purchase. It would have been a beautiful addition to our living room if 1) the fireplace unit would not have arrived dented in, and 2) the quality of the materials was better. It took us an entire evening and part of the next day to assemble this because the screws and pieces provided were such poor quality. As of now the top shelf is not securely attached to the rest of the unit despite numerous efforts to secure it. Additionally, in spite of everything being as tight as possible and aligned perfectly, the two side doors/shelves that swing open will not stay shut. Inside is a two-way magnet that isn't strong enough to hold the door shut when you close it, so it ends up swinging open. The wood is beautiful and complements our furniture well, and it is a nice size for our small apartment, but the aggravation with the damaged pieces (some of the wood came chipped, and the dented fireplace unit), malfunctioning pieces (the side doors that won't stay shut), and the frustration that went into putting it together have really tainted my love for this piece. I wouldn't buy it again or recommend it, especially for the price.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor quality; poor assembly
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Fine