I purchased this rug to use in my foyer but the pile was too high to open my front door over it. Nevermind that though! I moved it to a different spot in the house and it works just fine. It's very soft and feels marvelous to walk on bare-footed! Nice and thick....and NO SHEDDING! I love that it's textured. It's quite beautiful and I'm seriously considering buying the largest one like it to place in my living room. Grr at bang for the buck.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? quite accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very well made, high quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? spot on
This is a beautiful rug! The quality is excellent, very soft and plush, and the price can't be beat! Thanks once again Overstock!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The picture online looks as though part of the rug may be purple. It was listed as brown/cream, which is exactly what I wanted, so I thought I would give it a try. The colors are perfect! The part the appears purple in the picture is actually a shorter knap than the rest of the rug; it is the same rich, brown color as the rest of the rug.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is excellent!
This area rug is soft and plush underfoot. The colors are rich and warm and the quality is excellent.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? right on the mark
I have been shopping at overstock for years and find the home goods to be of amazing quality for the price. This rug is no exception. The rug looks even better in person and is an excellent addition to any bedroom (though it would look beautiful in my living room as well).
Good thick quality, but color is tan and brown only. Picture looks like there's also gray striping, which I had hoped, but it's brown and brown sculpted at a higher and lower pile and texture. Kept it because it still matched room and beige couch, so I'll paint the wall behind it as an accent for the room.
Four stars because my rug was definitely NOT cream. It was dark brown and closer to a light brownish with uhhh... platinum hues? In the photo it appears like there is a third greyish color, that's just a shorter pile and texture but brown. It's a great shag rug, soft and textured. Fast delivery. Read the outer instructions on the plastic before just cutting it open, especially if you think you might want to return it. I am keeping mine. Didn't notice a smell or strong odor. Ordered the 4'x6' version.