Very nice desk. Super easy to assemble. Loved the iron & wood look. Very pretty piece. It was perfect for my art room which is not very big & the desk shelves are very practical. Also price was reasonable. My Money was well spent.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? As discribed on O.co
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good. Packed well. Good quality-no dents or scratches.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Exactly as described on O.co
Nice desk, great size. It has a nice look, though not a super heavy piece.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
This attractive desk is a breeze to put together and you end up with a totally solid and pretty piece of furniture. The shelves are the perfect size for a printer, so you have that off your desk. However, the DESCRIPTION and the PICTURE of the desk are misleading. The top is deep brown and the iron is mostly black, if you look really closely at the turned iron pieces you see a bit off distressed copper color in the finish. I actually liked it better than the picture and it fits nicely with the black iron headboard of the bed in our guest room / office.