These are generously sized and will require trimming with scissors to fit. Work fine. Don't shift or bunch.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I've never had any other kind, so have nothing to compare it to. Does not tear or bunch up.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very
This rug pad is just ok. I purchased a beautiful rug to go over it and it does the job of protecting my floors but doesn't provide any cushion.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Really thin... doesn't provide much padding but does the job of protecting my wood floors
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
This is a basic rug pad that does it's job of keeping rugs in place. It's by Safavieh and made in the USA. Packaging states "may not be suitable for use on vinyl, lacquered or acrylic surfaces". It has a slight odor when taken out of the package, but that goes away within a day. I had to trim the rug pad slightly to fit under my 8' x 11' rug, but it was a simple task and I'd rather have a rug pad that's too large than too small.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
Very simple rug pad. Comes from "Safavieh" on the label. Looks pretty thin, and I'm not sure it will extend the life of the rug. I agree with a previous reviewer that it may be unnecessary, as the 8 x 11 rug was not moving or slipping at all even before i put the pad under. seems to be a reasonable price for what i received
I bought this non-slip rug pad to go with a shaggy rug for my living room. So far, my rug has stayed in place and have no complains. It probably also helps that I have a chair and tv stand holding it in place. I would recommend this product.
I'm very happy with the non-slip in this carpet pad. My only annoyance come from the fact that the pad did not lay exactly flat because of the fold lines, so it took some maneuvering to get the carpet on top of the pad laid flat. I expected a little overhang on the pad (easily trimmed) so there were no surprises there. Overall, I'm very happy with this pad.