Good quality for the price, purchased the 8 x 10 rug a few weeks earlier for under my table in kitchen. Bought this rug for in front of kitchen sink. Nice to stand on. Does have an odor to it which diminished after a few days. Will never buy rugs elsewhere!
I got this rug in 4 sizes and use it in my unfinished basement, it makes it so much nicer to be down there doing laundry and makes the space look more finished. These rugs as great quality and do not have the weird chemicals on them. They did not stink upon arrival and are wearing well with a dog and cat.
This area rug is a beautiful blend of gray, taupe and dark brown . I was surprised as how extremely thick the pile is. I purchased the 3'.3" x 5'5" size for the foyer of my home. I would recommend this area rug for any room a home. Beautiful, thick quality rug! Let rug sit for a couple of days and all the waves from being rolled up for shipment will disappear and rug will lay flat.. Thinking about getting the larger one for my family room.
After buying its companion runner, we put this one in front of the kitchen sink, on our slate floor. It is such a nice improvement, and makes cooking much more comfortable. I'd definitely recommend this rung in any size available.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfectly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. So nice under foot!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Excellent
I ordered this rug as we were in the middle of redecorating our bedroom. It really pulled the new wall color together with the comforter set that I also purchased on overstock. This rug is very soft and my son will tell me that he needs to lay down and instead of heading to a bed he lays on the rug :)
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very soft
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good