I love this rug- it is so soft, thick and beautiful. It smelled a little bit the first day we brought it in, but that went away right away. I am very sensitive to allergens, but this area rug did not bother me at all. Definitely recommend!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very soft, very comfortable--flattened immediately
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Spot-on
I LOVE this rug!!!! It is so comfortable and such great quality, I didn't even put a rug pad underneath. I have received many compliments. I was weary of buying a rug online as it might be difficult and expensive to return, but if you are considering this rug.... do it you won't regret it!!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? true
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. 5 star
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very
We are very happy with this rug. We have it in our master bedroom and it's very soft and lovely. Very happy!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exactly the same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality, very soft and plush
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
I'm extremely happy with the rug I purchased, as it's plush and I love the grey color. I had looked in a couple of stores to determine the kind of rug I wanted and then found this rug on overstock.com. I found it helpful to read other peoples reviews about the rug and agree that it's a great value and I love it!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I love how plush the rug is.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
Love love love this rug! I was so worried about buying an 8x10 rug online without seeing it, and how in the world would I return it if it didn't work out. But I couldn't be happier with this rug. The color is perfect, and it's so think and cozy. You can sit on the floor and be comfortable. I would highly recommend this rug.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exactly what I thought it was going to be.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is excellent. Thick and cozy. Can even sit on the floor and be comfortable.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Exactly like I imagined it would be based on the description.
We absolutely love this rug and have received so many compliments on it! The colors are exactly as described and work perfectly with our neutral open first floor. It's thick, plush, and so comfortable to sit on. I've trimmed a few stray fibers but haven't had any shedding. I wish it had come in 9 x 12 because that size would have fit our room better but I have absolutely no complaints about this rug. Love it!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color looked exactly as it was described.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is very good.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Description was accurate.
I love this rug. I was a bit worried ordering online not knowing what it looks like in person, but I am thrilled with it. It's a lighter brown than the photo shows but it really does make the room! Highly recommend this rug. I also have a dog that sheds a lot. I am constantly sweeping the floors; but this rug does not readily show her hair so I don't have to vacuum quite as often. The only flaw is it is difficult to vacuum because of its thickness.
OMG, I was so nervous about ordering this rug, but it is gorgeous and so soft and just looks so amazing in my family room. What a great buy. I get compliments galore. You will not be disappointed. It is so think, my 2 year loves doing back flips on it.
The color description seems accurate to me--beige with hints of gray. Nice and soft under my feet on a hard floor makes for a nice spot to watch TV for the kids when sitting on the ground. And it does NOT have that crumbly rubber backing that makes a mess like some area rugs. Very happy I read the reviews and took the risk of buying without actually seeing it first.
I was a little concerned, you just never know from a pic...and returning would be a giant hassle. Glad I took a chance! It's a short dense pile, VERY comfortable to walk on...the kind that makes you want to curl your toes. I thought the color might be too warm based on the pics, but it def isn't. I would describe the tone as neutral, neither too warm nor too cool. In a certain light the main color looks to me like it has a slight, extremely muted greenish cast....again, this is very mild. Depending on what you pair it with, I think the tone of the rug adapts. Mine is with cream walls and dark brown couches. Ittook on a neutral grayish brown tone that is almostat anyone. The light brown in the rug is not nearly as warm and "caramelly," as the pic. Again, it was just a nice neutral tone tan. Love the look, love the feel, lots of compliments!
I bought this rug for my living room. We have hard wood floors in there, and we also have a one year old, so I wanted a nice plush rug that would be a soft area for my husband and I to play with our baby in our living room, but also that would hide spills and messes that come with having a one year old. We have had this rug for 2-3 months, and could not be happier with it. We did purchase a fairly thick rug pad from Overstock as well to place under it. This keeps is from sliding and adds significant comfort. We are very pleased with the way the rug looks, feels, and is holding up against the messes of our toddler. I also was worried about the rug shedding a lot, but we have not had any problems with that at all. I highly recommend this area rug!
I ordered this rug because I loved the runner in this design so much, but was disappointed when it came. The flowers were a big blob of white (huge) and the overall appearance was not attractive at all. I will say that the quality of the rug is outstanding for the price...it just wasn't what I was looking for in looks.